shadow priests comming back?

Mutilate is built around deadly poison, the entire spec stops working if you don't have it. If 19s had deadly poison available to them then mut would be nice, as it is all you do is give up a ton of AP and mobility.

Rivfader said:
Mutilate is built around deadly poison, the entire spec stops working if you don't have it. If 19s had deadly poison available to them then mut would be nice, as it is all you do is give up a ton of AP and mobility.

tbh its not that important if you have a steady supply of conc. shot and/or other roots/slows.. you already HAVE a ton of dmg at the ready, just about building combo points.

chíll said:
tbh its not that important if you have a steady supply of conc. shot and/or other roots/slows.. you already HAVE a ton of dmg at the ready, just about building combo points.

The problem with mutilate is not being able to stay on target, its like being a warrior prettymuch. Except warriors atleast get piercing howl. Sublety has the most mobility atm, but I have seen quite a few rogues make combat viable.

chíll said:

This is flawed thinking since the significant loss of AP almost counteracts the evisc damage buff. I briefly played mut, it really has no place in 19s, the damage is sub-par and mobility is trash. I'm sorry but in 19s it's sub or die for rogues.

Users who are viewing this thread