Shadow priest lvl20

NUVAS

Veteran
What stats are the best for shadow priest?
I saw many profiles and there are many ways of gemming and stat stacking:
int+vers, int+haste, int+crit?
I am little lost atm :)
[doublepost=1605623511,1605606072][/doublepost]So no1 knows... :)

i am interesting about elemental shamy and arcane mage gemming too.
Thx for help!

So no1 knows...
pretty much

Its like 3 weeks into the pre-patch and for most of that pre-patch, gem gear hasnt been bis. That's likely changing today but it would be really silly to think anyone knows for sure at 3 am on the day of a major update.

If you just gotta gem it all right now! then apply some basic reasoning and look at your gear and abilities and think about what stats may be lacking versus what your class seems to be built around at this level.

I dont really care about overhyped azerite/wod44/legion50 soon gone things. Obtained the belt only to have nitro on it, thats all.
Just gathering sockets and lvl28 gear + crafting 2/2 or 3 stat gems + toncrafting enchants.
Mage an xls table with character name + things they need.
I am coloring the cell if I am done with it :)

I dont really care about overhyped azerite/wod44/legion50 soon gone things. Obtained the belt only to have nitro on it, thats all.
Just gathering sockets and lvl28 gear + crafting 2/2 or 3 stat gems + toncrafting enchants.
Mage an xls table with character name + things they need.
I am coloring the cell if I am done with it :)
I would go haste vers since spriests have some serious dots, but that's just me!

it's hard to gauge gem meta when everyone's still rolling in their ilvl 50 gear. give it a week or two after the ilvls get nuked, and we can have a better grasp on class performance with different gem builds.

best advice though: don't built twinks on realms that i bought WoW tokens on. :D

Users who are viewing this thread