Shadez 5 volume 1

Shadez1234

Legend
hello

since i havent had my computer fixed for awhile i havent had a chance toe complete the whole thing so decided to upload it in 2 parts,
hope u all enjoy it :)

WoW - Shadez 5 Volume 1 - YouTube

I've seen some of these clips before?

I enjoyed it overall, i did however feel that it was a shame you put in all that unecessary stuff, like you standing on the edge or jumping.. dafuq.. it was also pretty lame that you have recordings from xp-on games, now that your bracket have(had) running & working Bgs..

I've seen some of these clips before?

I enjoyed it overall, i did however feel that it was a shame you put in all that unecessary stuff, like you standing on the edge or jumping.. dafuq.. it was also pretty lame that you have recordings from xp-on games, now that your bracket have(had) running & working Bgs..

glad u enjoyed it mate,and yes ive had a vid with these exact clips up before it was more a trailer kinda thing but yeah, this is the final result of the first part, yeah maybe it was alittle to much of it was trying something new, and the bgs was 20 - 40 mins so just said fuck it and went XP bgs lol, but yea i do see waht u mean mate ^^ ty for ur feedback

Idk,

Gameplay is Standard(In my Opinion) You make some mistakes but i don't blame you for that because i do some to and just see them, when i watch one of my Videos again :>.

You used way to much Slow motion on Normal Stuff like Sapping the Paly on the Edge, this is NOT SPECIAL same with Focus Stuff like Sap :/.

but besides this it's a good video, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread