SFK is no joke

If they hit that hard I don't think I will be able to solo it on my rogue any more :(.

Soloing Arugal was always fun because you had to really plan what to do to kill him before the mind control that would reset the fight. (getting 5 combo points on him before the first mind control helped a lot because after the reset he would still have the combat points)

I accidentally pulled teh first boss thinking I could solo on my paladin and then noticed it had 11K HP!! Interesting fight on the first boss, really gave me a scare when everyones health went to nearly zero, I also had some difficulty healing the 500hp druid tank if I put a heal on him I would pull aggro if I waited to cast he would be dead.

TRY soloing the boss at then end of Ragefire Chasm...... I decided to farm bags, stealth to him, and the dude hits for 50-300 every time and has 9k health so i had to run and shadowmeld and restealth lololol.

I've tried out some of the dungeons now SFK first boss is quite fun although the instance is still not very challenging, definite improvement tho and WC still makes me cry, SO LONG and getting lost doesn't help :(

Users who are viewing this thread