SFK Down - Pavilion Project Website up

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
My guild cleared SFK today with 4 people. Needless to say, it was easy. The only hard parts were... yes, you guessed it, the hard modes. We missed the rare spawn and messed up on the Arugal hard mode. I have all the info listed (and how I made these "hard modes" for my guild) at our site; Home : The Pavilion Project - US - Spinebreaker - World of Warcraft - Guild Launch Guild Hosting.

This isn't an advertisement per se, this is a link to some fun additions your guild can use, the achievements specifically. We had some trouble and let Odo enrage twice but be downed him just as he was about to finish his 3rd enrage.

I'm also working on an addon to implement these achievements in-game, and could use some help, if anyone would like to, PM me about it.

We had some sweet lewtz as well, so it wasn't all for naught; [ITEM]Mindthrust Bracers[/ITEM].

No Screenshots because this is the first of the 19 PvE "progression" series:

SFK -> Arugal-1 -> BFD -> BFD+4C -> RFK -> RFK-4 -> Gnomer -> Gnomer+6

Arugal - 1 was attempted but we failed to defeat our hunter (128 HP left as the Curse wore off, lawl).

My guild will be clearing through the progression before the addon is released to make sure no achievements are too hard or too easy, save for a few.

xpwu0.jpg
9abard.jpg

These 2 hard modes were successfully done.

Oooooooooo. Sounds fun. We did a 5 man sfk and gnomer tonight, sfk was originally 2 and more guildies kept wanting to come, so next thing we know we are doing gnomer, but back to sfk... I know for sure we would have had Blinded By Rage, Judgement.....maybe.

We got decently far in gnomer, past all the alerto bots, and were working our way towards the tunnel to the final boss (after you drop down from the first tunnel) and wiped :(. We called it quits for tonight though, everyone was tired, and really tbh, none of us were prepared. We had 4 hit pots for 5 of us, and we were all in pvp specs. So meh, could have been better but it was quite fun :]. I think we're gonna be able to do it next time though!

Seems like you guys had a lot of fun. That is pretty cool.

Looks nice, but are these achievements ingame achievements? If so when did blizzard implement those?

I guess it's achievements you made up yourselves, but they are indeed hard some of them.

germs said:
Some pretty difficult hard modes you've got there.

Because SFK hard modes are hard.

Stopping Odo's enrage was difficult at the very least, anyways.

Exitwounds said:
the concept is kind of cool, i heard thief's blade is the best weapon available.

Sure is troll around here.

germs said:
No no, I'm pretty certain twink pve is for fags

OT: It must suck to attempt to kill you as a Warlock.

And I'm sure he won't.

Cptheals said:
IAT, thought you said in another post that you were gonna calm down a little bit. What happened?:D

Depends on what you mean by calm down.

Evocate said:
It sounds interesting. I am sure you will do it at some point Foo. Just to try it.

It's true. We thought we'd create our own hardmodes before we go.

Oh wait. We aren't terrible like Thirk.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Depends on what you mean by calm down.

By calm down I mean no flaming or getting mad to post bad things about other members on this website. :D Although their is a post above me that I know you are going to flame so flame on!!!

Cptheals said:
By calm down I mean no flaming or getting mad to post bad things about other members on this website. :D Although their is a post above me that I know you are going to flame so flame on!!!

I haven't flamed anyone since I said I've calmed down.

Users who are viewing this thread