servers r up

Plz US, do us EU a favor... dont go spamming engi sheep on everything the comming day and get it hotfixed before EU can get it!! Thx.

Yep its BH struggling confirmed
Logged into different accounts that were attatched to different servers, it was instant log in
I hit switch realm on that account and try to go into BH and DCed

And I see other twink friends on non BH realms logged in

still no engineers yet?

i learned northrend engineering but no materials to craft. dont have game time to access AH and cant smelt cobalts without northrend mining

Lets hope it lasts until Eu can log on lol, anyone know what time Eu servers come back on?

Can't belive you didn't prepair for BFA, but hey cheers, we seem to be able t learn it!

only had gametime during the free weekend, and didnt know about northrend engineering back then. i thought it was only up to 300.

btw without gametime there are locks on 75+ classic engineering stuff but no locks on other expansion engineering including northrend. only bfa engineering have locks cos that goes to 150. so those prepared should be able to craft northrend stuff

Engi actually not fixed? That is so fucking disappointing. Can't believe ppl wants this so badly. I really hope they fix it for real really fast. I really don't wanna be forced to get it. -_-

Engi actually not fixed? That is so fucking disappointing. Can't believe ppl wants this so badly. I really hope they fix it for real really fast. I really don't wanna be forced to get it. -_-

why are you so emotional about it

why are you so emotional about it
It's just too broken, they are far too good to be used at low lvl. I don't play 19s very much but even for 29s it's going to be too much. I don't even wanna imagine some burst class with full enchant procs including neck and some bomb flying down from somewhere and then MC something. Most stuff should have a lvl req and rest should be scaled. I was just having higher expectations after this legion nightmare.

you cant possibly be upset about it when its 100% obvious and garunteed that will be fixed within this week at most, at least - today.
We all just want one thing out of this : Goggles Mog

Users who are viewing this thread