EU+US Serverhop?

Gnavpot

Veteran
Hey, whilst farming The Pacifier, i've stumbled across a few people server hopping - from what i understand they're doing it with their own accounts. Does anyone have any knowledge of how this works?

I farm hillsbrad epics by server hopping sometimes. All you need is 2 accounts with sub.
Create a bunch of lvl 1 undead characters on one of your accounts. Somehow undead starting zone is connected with hillsbrad, so you don’t have to move those chars anywhere from the place they start to server hop. Then log those lvl 1 chars one by one and invite your twink to joint group. This method only works with wm off since those chars are lvl 1. Alternatively, park some allied race characters with wm on in hillsbrad and you could cover both wm on and wm off spawns.

Last edited:
Very simply:
Inviting someone to your group will bring them to your “phase/realm” if you are in the same zone as them.

so they have toons in hillsbrad on a second acct, on multiple low pop realms, that they invite their twinks on.

Hey, whilst farming The Pacifier, i've stumbled across a few people server hopping - from what i understand they're doing it with their own accounts. Does anyone have any knowledge of how this works?

Extensive knowledge. A few months ago I set out to farm a pair of Humbert's chestpieces from Tamra Stormpike in Hillsbrad as well as other epics in the zone. As mentioned up thread, on a second, subscribed account, I created level 1 undead characters across 15 unlinked RP realms, then ran them all across from the starting area to a safe spot in Hillsbrad. Using these characters, I would invite my level 20 and cycle through my server list. I went the extra mile and created class trials on these same servers and rolled a few DK's which allows warmode on, giving me more shards to jump through. So that's 30 shards that I was jumping every 2 hours or so.

I also did the Gurubashi arena trinket with this method.

Users who are viewing this thread