Server X-fer and BoAs

A Blizz Blue said that they are trying to implement xrealm BOA mailing and that, in the meantime, you can get a one time free transfer of BOAs. Some people have had success getting GMs to do that.

"A Blizz Blue said that they are trying to implement xrealm BOA mailing and that, in the meantime, you can get a one time free transfer of BOAs."

Cross faction as well Squid?

Sounds good if I want to build a new twink, but I want to transfer pre-built toons. I don't have any plans to build a toon with no funding hehe.

R Prime said:
"A Blizz Blue said that they are trying to implement xrealm BOA mailing and that, in the meantime, you can get a one time free transfer of BOAs."

You can already mail BOAs across faction on the same server since 3.2.

I don't see why it's a problem. If they won't xfer your stuff across faction, just make a level 1 on the destination server to receive the gear, and then mail it across faction yourself.

One thing about the xfaction mailing, the Horde and ally BOA trinkets DO NOT change when you mail them over. I know one guy had success getting a GM to change his trinket for him after he mailed it over and was disappointed it did not change automatically. but if you plan to play both sides, you will want to get one of each faction.

R Prime said:

I would assume so, even if not you can just create a char of the same faction and mail them across yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread