Server Migration, Part The Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selaya

Hello Dears,

we're migrating XPOff.com again; no general downtime is expected. However, due to the server's IP and nameservs changing, there might be personal downtime for a few people. If you are reading this thread, you should be fine.
As a general solution however, 'till the DNS propagation has finished, try this
Code:
	75.98.172.167	xpoff.com
manual override in /etc/hosts.

can i have badge

what part of 'No.' did you not understand
the ''no'' part.
just give it to me, dont be gay i met the reqs u just didnt gief coz yall r hating nerds

You have yet to provide any empirical data which would prove you meet the requirements for that badge. What you have done, however, is brought yourself to meet the requirement for something else, namely, a ban. Stop harassing me and the rest of my staff about this. You've talked down on the site, the staff, and community as a whole; yet you're still here with your hand out expecting something you don't even deserve. You've been spamming me and the other admins with PM's inquiring about this, and not even in a nice or professional way. You're acting like a kid (perhaps you are, it seems likely). You're also derailing a lot of threads by asking about it when it's not even relevant to the topic. If you really don't care about being banned as you say, then keep it up. You'll get exactly what you're asking for. I assure you we have no problem whatsoever in ridding our community of toxic individuals such as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread