Serious quest about dungeons

Greenmtnboy

Banned
Would you guys care if people just sat at the portal while you handle business? That would make things a lot less irritating and allow anyone to do whatever while waiting.

I'd prefer it. Levelers always fk up pulls or something and the run usually ends up being longer than it had to be.

It's not a big deal, but it'd definitely make dungs easier.

Lol if you have an issue with levelers ruining "your" dungeon run then just walk into them. I swear man sometimes twinks just think they are the center of the world.

Lol if you have an issue with levelers ruining "your" dungeon run then just walk into them. I swear man sometimes twinks just think they are the center of the world.
In this case I feel like we need to just accept it for what it is. I would love to make another thread crying about it but it was clear what the consensus is. All in all, it is what it is and it ain’t what it ain’t.
[doublepost=1621452805,1621452230][/doublepost]
I'd prefer it. Levelers always fk up pulls or something and the run usually ends up being longer than it had to be.

It's not a big deal, but it'd definitely make dungs easier.

Yea I’ve seen monks pull the whole room and then people attacking and pulling parts of the groups. I don’t think they do this To be rude or mean, I think they just don’t know or are new and that’s all that bugged me about 10s. People not realizing what’s going on.

My issue is with running through the dungeon, Healing levelers and all around trying not to be a dick while speed running and still getting kicked before last boss because “you ruined my leveling experience”

All my complaints are people not silencing/stunning the Terrodactyle mobs in Atal'Dazar, shit goes south when the party gets feared.

Users who are viewing this thread