US September 2nd 25v25 19 Twink World PvP War!

I'll bring my guild along for the Alliance group, I've pruned over 300 members but we have some heavy hitters. I can also contribute to the prize pool. I'm filthy rich on about 4 different servers. Hopefully this works out well, sounds like a lot of fun and could potentially regain my interest in the 19 bracket, as I've been playing nothing but endgame lately.

I'll bring my guild along for the Alliance group, I've pruned over 300 members but we have some heavy hitters. I can also contribute to the prize pool. I'm filthy rich on about 4 different servers. Hopefully this works out well, sounds like a lot of fun and could potentially regain my interest in the 19 bracket, as I've been playing nothing but endgame lately.

Sounds good! Add Daboo#11580 I wanna see if Alliance is gathering numbers. I will check on that today to see how many may show. :D

The numbers for the 25v25 are looking good, but we want to overshoot our goal! Show how active our bracket is! The Alliance group needs a good number of twinks to join still, Hopefully they get enough to compete! September 2nd 9pm eastern time. Be there or be square!

*Rule change*
Only 3 Arms / Surv for each 25 man team! We want this battle to last some time and to be competitive and fun so that we can plan more and more! Thank you all!

Hey everyone! I want to thank you all for coming out last night we had around 45 19 twinks out and ready to rumble!! Also, I want to apologize for the drama that consumed the event. Ganking 110s ruined the fun pretty early on. I promise you all that these events will be even more successful in the future with even more twinks and more fun! Again I'd like to thank everyone , and apologize to everyone who participated in The War for Nagrand! You all are awesome! There is many more events coming to this community very soon, I hope the gankers do not push you away from future events!

- Daboo and The War Council

Users who are viewing this thread