Selling the 2 last arena master titles, to be left @ 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats were yor wrong cyber im 2180 and we atculy did it legit , Btw no way will BTS boost any of you to 2.2 even if you pay them anyways

xavizi said:
Thats were yor wrong cyber im 2180 and we atculy did it legit , Btw no way will BTS boost any of you to 2.2 even if you pay them anyways

2180 mmr with 2000 team rating, I dont see the logic here. Why are you still 2k rated then :S

were 2k rating because we haven't played anymore games after we got 2k, the point is your trying to sell arena spots which u will never sell and you want 50k gold each spot, and it also wont be the last 70 arena master lol

Why you so upset cyanerd, Is it cuz every 1 knows u win traded, Btw rly good insult "fat" ouch..... GL with getting people for 50k a spot lmfao, Bts is hardly even a guild its just you and sparkly and cyber win trading all your teams up.

Why you so upset cyanerd, Is it cuz every 1 knows u win traded, Btw rly good insult "fat" ouch..... GL with getting people for 50k a spot lmfao, Bts is hardly even a guild its just you and sparkly and cyber win trading all your teams up.

upset? you got 2.2 yet? ye what i thougt u fat fck

Cheers Brown for sending pictures of ur disgusting friend Charles.

ur only insult is do u have 2,2 in a game, and if u look at my stats im 2460 or so in 3v3, and 2350 in 2v2 so yh really good 1 , + its just a game lol not ur life dano, u wanna sort yourself out lol, spending like 20 hours + win trading live in the real world emil

cool dano, yh u have to trade on ur 70's and ur 85s to get rank 1 lol GG, trade some more??? lol BTS falling apart

falling apart? we got 30 strong members and quing rbgs every week, and still undeafeted....trolling forums aint yo thang...eating on the other hand is, so go eat another cookie u fat cunt

same reason why u wanted us 2 trade u in 5vs.......sadly we didnt want a backpeddling shitter like u with no keybindings to have it.... :Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread