Selling Shadowfangs (Elune US)

Goma

OG
Hello,

My name is Gomayo-Elune and I have a total of 8 shadowfangs for sale on Elune US and I'm willing to sell them.

I'll post a few screenshots here but I feel its unnecessary to post all 8. I'll show you in a trade window if you'd like to see all of them. As for now i'm only accepting 60 day game cards and money through pay pal. Please keep all discussion in this thread as my inbox has been bombarded with people trying to purchase fangs from me. Once again, I'm Gomayo-US and i'm a twinker.

I forgot to add. The fangs are on Elune Alliance, I may not be able to check this thread tomorrow but don't let that discourage you from posting offers. I'm going out of town on a business trip but i'll be back Friday night. Or possibly Saturday morning.

Hi - im interested in a fang thanks where can i contakt you?

instead of me transfering my toon over to Elune to purchase the shadowfangs i was wondering if i could pay for ur transfer to my server and sell me the shadowfangs through paypal?

Hey, I desperately would love to buy two!

I will pay with paypal and do the trade on a level 1 character (which i will later xfer back to my original realm)

Either add me on real ID marklaurenson@hotmail.co.nz or email me "" or skype me mark-laurenson.

or ofcourse reply on here so we can arrange prices/details (either way is good just make sure its asap :p)

Users who are viewing this thread