TOTAL LEVEL: 1248

50 Attack
57 Strength
1 Defence
73 Range
13 Prayer
70 Magic
67 HP

Also has 99 Firemaking, 80 WC, 70 fishing/cooking and a shit ton of items from killing niggas in the wilderness.

Is that good?

no that is not good. that's a below average standard pure acc that would take 1-2 hours at the most to make as far as his combat stats are concerned.

the thing you gotta look for with these accs is quests completed( recipee for disaster, and ancient magicks ) also if they're range/magic based like his it's really not worth it unless they had 80/80 or 94/94 since 70magic/ranged are the standard for a basic pure that requires no skill/effort to reach. and with the EoC( evolution of combat ) pure's are worthless unless they are recreated on a 2007 server.

no that is not good. that's a below average standard pure acc that would take 1-2 hours at the most to make as far as his combat stats are concerned.

the thing you gotta look for with these accs is quests completed( recipee for disaster, and ancient magicks ) also if they're range/magic based like his it's really not worth it unless they had 80/80 or 94/94 since 70magic/ranged are the standard for a basic pure that requires no skill/effort to reach. and with the EoC( evolution of combat ) pure's are worthless unless they are recreated on a 2007 server.

Lol.. Recipe for Disaster is done up until mithril gloves. Also DT is also done so you have a pure with ancients and has 13 prayer.

2-3 hours my ass.

Lol.. Recipe for Disaster is done up until mithril gloves. Also DT is also done so you have a pure with ancients and has 13 prayer.

2-3 hours my ass.

you may want to mention that in your post then. kk smart guy.

also i'm assuming that is a normal pure that hasn't been recreated on a 2k7 server since you haven't broached the subject. so it's prettymuch useless since EoC made pures into pointless garbage garbage.

you may want to mention that in your post then. kk smart guy.

also i'm assuming that is a normal pure that hasn't been recreated on a 2k7 server since you haven't broached the subject. so it's prettymuch useless since EoC made pures into pointless garbage garbage.

Rawr.

It's a recreated pure so it's not useless. That answer your question?

Users who are viewing this thread