EU Selling my goddish account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really got why people wanna buy accs with stuff that aren't even theirs ...

+1 showed me account everything is true that he says. Great guy, somebody make a deal with this guy!

I really dont mind people selling virtual items for real money, i personaly bought many D2 items back in the days (and also got scamed one time). Im not saying people shouldnt buy it or the account we saw a few day earlier on a other post, but im wondering if all those selling for real currencie can bring any unwanted attention against this website from blizz? Just a thought for the admin..

I really dont mind people selling virtual items for real money, i personaly bought many D2 items back in the days (and also got scamed one time). Im not saying people shouldnt buy it or the account we saw a few day earlier on a other post, but im wondering if all those selling for real currencie can bring any unwanted attention against this website from blizz? Just a thought for the admin..

The website used to be twinkinfo and had a lot more account selling. The old admin also owned an account selling website selling accounts for up to $5k. XPOff came along and Conq fully rimmed Blizz, but they did him in, so now they arent tailoring themselves for them

Trash player trash thread
Why would anyone want to buy an account from a trash player? To link achievments? Even worse when the player who buys it can't actually get said achievements but links it in hopes of impressing someone. Getting them on your own is fine but don't expect to impress anyone who is actually good at the game. Buying an account is one of the worst ways to spend your money kiddos

XDDDD whos this kid

still selling

+1 showed me account everything is true that he says. Great guy, somebody make a deal with this guy!

No one made deal yet. Sad! I make huge deals, best deals. So many deals you'll become tired of winning on deals! Sad!

when has Devm ever had the IQ necessary to formulate any kind of witty comeback ? Its usually just calling ppl gay or telling them to suck it.

Devm was a legion twink before legion.
xd log in zuro

Reposting cause post was deemed usless and deleted due to anon hating bias.
Hope you get banned, since this is a bannable action afterall, trying to sell off blizzards property.

Reposting cause post was deemed usless and deleted due to anon hating bias.
Hope you get banned, since this is a bannable action afterall, trying to sell off blizzards property.

"Hope you get banned" are you offended or effected by his actions in any way? No, they don't effect you.

Instead, you could simply say "Hey just an fyi, this is bannable. Be careful there bud". And technically it's not him getting banned if it's not his account anymore.

You're making a personal attack and you're anon. Your opinion is invalid. I hope your Bnet account gets banned, too.

But whatever, all you're doing is promoting his sale by bumping.

"Hope you get banned" are you offended or effected by his actions in any way? No, they don't effect you.

Instead, you could simply say "Hey just an fyi, this is bannable. Be careful there bud". And technically it's not him getting banned if it's not his account anymore.

You're making a personal attack and you're anon. Your opinion is invalid. I hope your Bnet account gets banned, too.

But whatever, all you're doing is promoting his sale by bumping.
Youre taking this quite personally dont you think? Is it wrong to want somone to get punished for intentionally breaking the rules?
Also, you're making personal attacks against anons, is the irony lost on you?
Also it never was his account, blizzard owns the account.

Ezpz

Step #1 sell account
Step #2 wait
Step #3 call blizz claim a hack
Step #4 login like nothing happened

Blizz always reverts the account back to the original owner, even if the owner sold it.

Also, you're making personal attacks against anons, is the irony lost on you?
Kiddo, you can't make a personal attack against an anon, you don't know who they are therefor it isn't personal.
Ezpz

Step #1 sell account
Step #2 wait
Step #3 call blizz claim a hack
Step #4 login like nothing happened

Blizz always reverts the account back to the original owner, even if the owner sold it.
Devm offers a money back guarantee

Last edited:
when has Devm ever had the IQ necessary to formulate any kind of witty comeback ? Its usually just calling ppl gay or telling them to suck it.

Devm was a legion twink before legion.
zuro

if thats all you got then your acc aint bad but shit aint special at all. kinda ok at best

if thats all you got then your acc aint bad but shit aint special at all. kinda ok at best
all accounts of mine that were actually special are either already sold or banned
accounts with glad xp, tcg shit, goddish mounts, gf'd gear etc.
im just trying to cut the final ties I have to this shit game ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread