Selling BiS 70 twinks on a new account in your name!

jthlolz

Legend
So I've thought a little about this and I am going to try to start a service where YOU choose what class, spec and what name the account should be on.

This may sound a little weird but, lets say for example you want a best in slot level 70 Warrior on x name, I will fix that.
Basically you tell me what class, name on account, name of character (if it's not used already), server (you can choose between a few only, mostly the popular servers) as I will need to spend gold on this twink, and two primary professions.

After we've agreed on a deal I will level a 70, farm the best in slot gear for that spec, skill professions and everything you need on a twink (such as BiS enchants, gems etc)

P.S: as the term ''BiS'' isn't always accurate when talking PvP/PvE w/e we will decide together what we consider best, I will help you as I know mostly what's ''BiS''.

If you want more than one 70 twink that's possible too, but gonna cost more obviously.

I can't estimate an exact time of this whole process as it depends how lucky I am with loot, but we will keep in touch through skype or anything similar and I'll always let you know what's happening and how things are going.

Sounds good? either PM me here or add: wow3v3account on Skype for ANY questions regarding this.

Please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Also, if my idea has any flaws please do tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread