Selling arena boost 2.2k for mages,priest,rshaman,rogues.

You know what's interesting?

You went from 54-1 at 2k rating to 74-2 at 2.3k rating.
You would have to win at least 15 rating per win (with at least 2.1k MMR), and that's not even including the 1 loss.

Pretty obvious wintrade, as there are nowhere NEAR that many teams above 2k mmr playing.
Would be very interested in facing you, i'll PM you when i'm playing 2's.

You know what's interesting?

You went from 54-1 at 2k rating to 74-2 at 2.3k rating.
You would have to win at least 15 rating per win (with at least 2.1k MMR), and that's not even including the 1 loss.

Pretty obvious wintrade, as there are nowhere NEAR that many teams above 2k mmr playing.
Would be very interested in facing you, i'll PM you when i'm playing 2's.
making you say this makes me feel good. for the point where you want to que into me, just message me whenever, free points is free points.

secondly i never had 2k rating at 54-1, i would like to see a screenshot of my team being at 2k rating and having 54-1. thought so now sit and be jelly because ur stuck at 2k and not me

How does someone get stuck at 30+ wins and 2 losses, seriously xD
No but seriously though, i go around making screenshots of everyones armory so I have proof that they MIGHT be wintrading later on, before anyone even suspects it... >.> Dat logic
It's pretty obvious though, with such a low amount of wins, to reach 2.3k rating, with almost NO teams playing above 2k mmr, it's impossible.

How does someone get 2.3k with that many wins? he has 75 wins and is 2.3k, obviously you don't understand the concept of having high mmr, having high mmr and facing high mmr teams gives more rating than what you would get from facing a 1700 team. Who would be sad enough to wintrade at a twink bracket ;/ He also got rank 2 on his rogue alt with me, and seriously, there was no wintrading, im actually sure i've faced some of you people on the forums.

And also, there was teams playing above 2k mmr, there was a UH dk/disc and there was a rogue/disc, (won them both cus we're best world)

You seem to be missing the point. I play 2's at 85 VERY often, but strangely we never meet Demonmage OR any other team even close to our MMR. Guess how?
Because they don't play... I talk to them more or less nearly all day xD and Switchx is playing with me a lot throughout the day, thats how we pushed rank 2.

And also Aylax, i'd love to face you in 2v2, queue into us sometime, whenever floats your boat, Spriest/hpala vs rogue/rdruid

You seem to be missing the point. I play 2's at 85 VERY often, but strangely we never meet Demonmage OR any other team even close to our MMR. Guess how?
Are you stupid, you are on a different battlegroup to us.. We're on Misery and you're on some other bg.. Cyclone i think.. You don't queue into people from different bgs, sometimes but yeah..

If you do queue into someone on a differen't bg it takes atleast over 6-7 mins, normally we get queues in like 4-5 min

There are multiple disc/mage comps here who thought the same.
i like people like you. today we can que into each other, and please dont ragequit. im gonna ss EVERY win vs you and then you will realise you got no chance vs me and that im playing legit

You made a new account after your old one was banned just to reply to me? How flattering!
The wintrade is pretty obvious still, regardless of how "good or bad" you guys are.
are you still talking trash? just add my b-tag and lets que allrdy so i can shut ur random mouth and get free points

Not so much talking trash as stating the obvious. At least, the wintrade is pretty obvious, about your gameplay quality I can't say much yet.
I'll probably be on tonight.

On a sidenote, you shouldn't get so angry over a game, it's not healthy! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread