Selling Aeonaxx ( deepholm rare flying mount )

This still works :) I just bought it today and I'm very pleased with the result and service. It took a little longer than expected due to my high pop realm, but in the end I got the mount! Very good service, very clear and polite. I really loved that I could pay with in-game gold, and 15k is nothing. Another big plus is that he accepts money on any realm! This was the first time for me I did such a transaction, giving my account info and all, so I was somewhat scared. But Nesyla was very understanding and helpfull which was perfect :) I'd definiatly buy again from him and I had a pleasant experience!

This still works :) I just bought it today and I'm very pleased with the result and service. It took a little longer than expected due to my high pop realm, but in the end I got the mount! Very good service, very clear and polite. I really loved that I could pay with in-game gold, and 15k is nothing. Another big plus is that he accepts money on any realm! This was the first time for me I did such a transaction, giving my account info and all, so I was somewhat scared. But Nesyla was very understanding and helpfull which was perfect :) I'd definiatly buy again from him and I had a pleasant experience!

Aww you make me blush.

Bought one on US....Great guy, quick service and a very flexible seller. Was worth staying up.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread