EU Selling 900 Haste Ring and 890 Plate chest on Blackrock

Pugilem

Grandfathered
Hey,

its been almost 2 months now, that I got the 900 Ilvl ring. Today I wanted to open my last post in order to catch the attention of serious buyers.

I had some offers up to 1.5 million but rejected all of them since a friend of me would pay 1 million and I told him that he could have it instead. However it is not sure how long it will take him to farm this gold and since I am a gold loving bitch I would like to give all of you rich people out there a chance to conquer the one and only ring.

I am listening to every offer above 1.5million gold (dont judge this seriously is a uniqe item)
I am still here if you have any questions or want proof (Pugilem#2618)

best wishes
Pugilem

Hey,

its been almost 2 months now, that I got the 900 Ilvl ring. Today I wanted to open my last post in order to catch the attention of serious buyers.

I had some offers up to 1.5 million but rejected all of them since a friend of me would pay 1 million and I told him that he could have it instead. However it is not sure how long it will take him to farm this gold and since I am a gold loving bitch I would like to give all of you rich people out there a chance to conquer the one and only ring.

I am listening to every offer above 1.5million gold (dont judge this seriously is a uniqe item)
I am still here if you have any questions or want proof (Pugilem#2618)

best wishes
Pugilem

Good call on selling it as I'm sure we will figure out this xpack or next how to get the higher IL ones. Again, nice find. Hope you get what your asking for it

yea, next week this will be a more common IL to come across with IL increasing to 970. GL on sale!

If Blizz follows suit with the updates in Legion, 7.2.5 should've introduced 905 iLvL with 845 being "baseline" for BoE's. The next Content Patch (7.3?) should bring that up once again to 910 iLvL with Legendaries being boosted to 1000 iLvL. This is ofc all speculation and based only on Blizz's past Legion progression with Gear.

Users who are viewing this thread