Seems like F2P won't be getting the 65% resilience buff

For the blog: PvP Gear in Patch 5.3 - World of Warcraft

Also i may as well put the main points of the blog in here to try and stop confusion like in a previous thread.

Base Resilience will be set to 65% for all characters level 85 and higher

Resilience will be removed from nearly all PvP gear

The Big Change: We will be adding an item level ceiling to gear in unrated Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas
All gear will have its item level scaled down to 496 (Conquest gear item level). This includes even Conquest items that exceed the ilevel ceiling, such as weapons.

Players will still be able to use Resilience gems and enchants

PvP power will remain exclusively on PvP gear

PvP set bonuses that currently provide Resilience will now provide PvP Power

Healers and hybrid-casters will benefit to a greater degree from PvP Power, and Battle Fatigue will increase to make PvP gear superior for healers.

Conquest gear will be increased to item level 496 (up from 493).

Elite gear will be decreased to item level 496. This gear will essentially become a prestige upgrade.

What in your quoted text makes it appear that F2P won't get the 65% resilience?

What in your quoted text makes it appear that F2P won't get the 65% resilience?

So 65% resilience is lvl 85 and higher. While it doesn't mention anything about lvl 84 and lower staying at 40%, i think the above line implies that we are staying at 40% resilience.

So 65% resilience is lvl 85 and higher. While it doesn't mention anything about lvl 84 and lower staying at 40%, i think the above line implies that we are staying at 40% resilience.

Ah, okay. In other versions of the patch notes, there was no mention of the 85+.

Ah, okay. In other versions of the patch notes, there was no mention of the 85+.

Yer that would be the current PTR patch notes. The notes i linked are from the PvP blog explaining what they are going to do. You will probably see them again when they update the PTR patch notes.

Hopefully with values of how much they intend to increase battle fatigue by.

Users who are viewing this thread