Seeking interesting video ideas

Purse

Legend
Hello F2P community,

I am seeking some interesting video ideas to make another F2P video. I know I said I'd make something during WSG weekend but I had become so bored of the game I only logged on for 2 BGs during the weekend.

So I guess it's time to get off my ass and film something interesting/exciting for the community.

If anyone has suggestions I'm happy to hear them out. I really need help sometimes to come up with ideas, even if someone starts brainstorming it'll help me kickstart my own brainstorm process. So please fire away!

Love
Purse :eek:

Well, something I have really been wanting to do, is kill something obnoxious that trials shouldn't be able to kill. Get a pally to heal himself as tank to make threat, then get lots of hunters/healers. I mean, anything that wont 1 shot a prot pally should be killable eventually.

A SM cath run would be cool too.

Think of original machinima videos to make an animation video.
Do something challenging such as a Gnomerrang or Scarlet Monastery.
Kill a high lv mob otherwise impossible to a regular group ie that video where a bunch of lv 1 twinks kill a mob in Tanaris (epic stuff).
RP walk the whole time in wsg where everyone uses no mounts or runs but just walks while the entire ally attempt to stop us.

Please keep it to RP and PVP. Nobody is interested in some boring PVE encounter.

Something that isnt faceroll, something thats actually interesting to see

Arena

;)

Well, something I have really been wanting to do, is kill something obnoxious that trials shouldn't be able to kill. Get a pally to heal himself as tank to make threat, then get lots of hunters/healers. I mean, anything that wont 1 shot a prot pally should be killable eventually.

A SM cath run would be cool too.

Do something challenging such as a Gnomerrang or Scarlet Monastery.
Kill a high lv mob otherwise impossible to a regular group ie that video where a bunch of lv 1 twinks kill a mob in Tanaris (epic stuff).

These

I have sooo many ideas but it might not apply to you
gnomregan and scarlet isnt fun to watch (we did gnomregan as 3 people and also scarlet as 5)
so pve isnt a good thing to show since its pretty easy.. (maybe soloing very hard dungeons like stockade or bfd which i dont think its possible unless you find a glitch as a hunter)
i say two things
- showing good pvp stuff. since you are in AP it should be easier for you to get it from arenas and not premades since premade is too easy or pug is good too if you can solo people
( people dont like healing videos (only the people who knows how to play and want to play healing). they like to see kills to get attention)
- i think you can also use wow and recording software as a real life world and camera like you can actually make some animations with story
just my thoughts

i am planning on making a video where dubbs die and become Mortaldubbs on AP in a very dramatic way maybe in 3months (atleast ill try to)
i have about 6 more ideas before that video to come out. ( i need to gear mortal first)

also i am currently working on pvp videos with some animations in between. it might take long and still not look good lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what. In honor of this thread I've decided to devote the next couple of weeks to making my video.

You are not prepared.

Random vid idea:

How to CC for FCs as a frost mage

Most ppl are gonna think: "Frost nova derp derp"

But you'd be surprised how many clueless idiots are in this bracket. I'd be happy to help(as far as FCing goes)

You know what. In honor of this thread I've decided to devote the next couple of weeks to making my video.

You are not prepared.

awesome link the channel when you are done
guessing you use sony vegas or adobe premiere?

Random vid idea:

How to CC for FCs as a frost mage

Most ppl are gonna think: "Frost nova derp derp"

But you'd be surprised how many clueless idiots are in this bracket. I'd be happy to help(as far as FCing goes)

This sounds like my favourite idea so far, definitely can do something like this. :)

As for arena... sorry but my interests in F2P WoW do not extend into arenas.

This sounds like my favourite idea so far, definitely can do something like this. :)

As for arena... sorry but my interests in F2P WoW do not extend into arenas.

Just let me kno when and I'd be happy to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread