US Seeking 80 guild.

So I think now that it's been two expansions later, I've cooled down from logging into Stormwind to discover the city and leveling my completely BiS 80 warrior to 81.

I'm looking for the most active 80 twink guild currently running on a PvP server, I've decided I'll make an 80 deathknight and shoot for Shadowmourne for a second time. (Fuck me right?)

What's out there?

My guild on Emerald Dream will be moving on to WotLK in a few weeks. We just finished BT last night and are gonna move on to Sunwell. Hopefully that takes us 2 weeks at most to clear it. We are doing it in a progression style though and arent just doing BiS runs through the old content. However if you want to farm shadowmourne only then we allow that (im actually planning on running a DK tank when we do wrath, and im already 7/50 shards). Im not sure how many DK's the people we have plan on doing yet. If you'd like to do a fury/arms warrior or a ret paladin and get shadowmourne i doubt that will be a problem. but if youre dead set on DK Ill have to get back to you and let you know. I gotta give the priority to the people that have been around with us for the past several months as we have done vanilla and BC content.

Feel free to add me if you are still interested: Ghost#1537

Users who are viewing this thread