see ya germany xd #WC2K18

Devm

Reformed
never liked em

SEzArD5.png

thx for the money though

Congratulations on the money.

Lets just not forget what happened the last time they didnt make it outta group stages in 1938 tho.

Congratulations on the money.

Lets just not forget what happened the last time they didnt make it outta group stages in 1938 tho.
That was a little bit before my time

Not like the dutch team had a particularly strong team in the past, their teams were mostly reasonable, maybe a bit better. That's about it.
Besides Gullit and Bergkamp, they had "just" good or average players.

We didn’t have a particular great lineup in 2014, but Robben and Sneijder were extraordinarily strong that tournament and the team cohesion was overall pretty good. 2010 lineup was better though. Without the few stars I just mentioned the team would be pretty average I agree. Sadly all the good players left and it’ll take some time to find a new talented generation of players

Btw nice payoff op

Not like the dutch team had a particularly strong team in the past, their teams were mostly reasonable, maybe a bit better. That's about it.
Besides Gullit and Bergkamp, they had "just" good or average players.
Are you kidding? Arjen Robben was probably one of the best players at the time.
Van Persie and Wesley Sneijder are worth a mention.

If you want to go even further into the past : Johan Cruyff - Van Basten - Seedorf - Rijkaard all true greats any football fan will know of.
Netherlands produced some real world class players who have a relevant name in the football world.

Sadly the amount of quality players they produce decline as we go further down the line, even to an extent they can't even qualify for a world cup...

Arjen Robben is good, yet not exceptional. He had the talent to be top 5, maybe even 3, however his mentality, his ego to specify, would stand in his and most important in his teams way. Nevertheless, slightly better than "good" I guess.
V.P and W.S are just "good".
Seedrof is as dutch as ibra is swedish, that's reality. I give you Cruyff and Rikjaard, tho.

Arjen Robben is good, yet not exceptional. He had the talent to be top 5, maybe even 3, however his mentality, his ego to specify, would stand in his and most important in his teams way. Nevertheless, slightly better than "good" I guess.
V.P and W.S are just "good".
Seedrof is as dutch as ibra is swedish, that's reality. I give you Cruyff and Rikjaard, tho.

I disagree. Robben is a pretty exceptional player if you ask me. I'd easily rate him in the top 5 of the last decade. Idk why you criticize his mentality when he actually is one of the strongest fighters the Dutch team has had. His ego might have cost him results, but it's also brought him lots of good things. If he's your definition of slightly above good, then Ronaldo must be pretty good amirite?

I disagree. Robben is a pretty exceptional player if you ask me. I'd easily rate him in the top 5 of the last decade. Idk why you criticize his mentality when he actually is one of the strongest fighters the Dutch team has had. His ego might have cost him results, but it's also brought him lots of good things. If he's your definition of slightly above good, then Ronaldo must be pretty good amirite?
i dont think he knows that much about football xd

i dont think he knows that much about football xd

Not that I take an opinion on a sports matter from someone who consumes pot serious or at least pretends to ,because it's koooowl.
Millennials xd

"I'd easily rate him in the top 5 of the last decade"
I disagree, in fact I think its quite ridiculous of an assumption. Madrid is the best club in the world and for that matter was 10 years ago (although I must admit Barca was on heat, too). Madrid transfered Arjen to BM.

Last decade:

1: Messi (Who else)
2: CR7
3: Iniesta/Neymar
4: Xavi
5: Pirlo

^ Those are/were brilliant (constantly), Robben had his magical moments and is blessed with talent, didn't shine as much as the 5(6) mentioned 'tho.

Do you do that often? Sucking dick I mean?
[doublepost=1530229795,1530228684][/doublepost]@Selaya

said: "Barca was on heat as well" - particularly under Guardiola and WITH a god like messi AFTER 2008
anyway, here some facts to prove RM.CF was better 10 years ago
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_La_Liga or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006–07_La_Liga

07/08 even pretty one-sided 2018-10=2008-->(07/08) quick maths
backs up what I stated earlier pretty accurately I'd say ;)
Next time you try to argue, make sure you read/comprehend better, girl.

":haHAA:"

Users who are viewing this thread