Secret Project X!

blazed said:
everybody knows kutty got seduced by the dark side!

The dark side gave me cookies and titles :< I do actually miss 39 sometimes, but I think that the burst is a little too out of control at the moment. Hopefully if it does get under control(read: nobody getting 1-2 shot) I will come back.

nobody is getting 1-2 shotted :3 oh well, unless your a ret pala with 3x HP + an instant exorcism :3

blazed said:
nobody is getting 1-2 shotted :3 oh well, unless your a ret pala with 3x HP + an instant exorcism :3

Try playing as a mage vs Subtlety Rogues and/or Feral Druids. Maybe it's not always 2 shots but it's fast enough to make you think it was...

Also, i'm pretty sure that if arena was possible 2/3 dps setups in 2's and 3's would be the way to go which is kind of sad (altough the real sad part is that arena is not possible but that's a whole other story...)

EroTheHero said:
Try playing as a mage vs Subtlety Rogues and/or Feral Druids. Maybe it's not always 2 shots but it's fast enough to make you think it was...

Also, i'm pretty sure that if arena was possible 2/3 dps setups in 2's and 3's would be the way to go which is kind of sad (altough the real sad part is that arena is not possible but that's a whole other story...)

The sad part is that I never see you online Ero!

The only 2-shot I've experienced post-4.0 is vs a Rogue in AP-set getting two yellow crits when I was at 80% HP in WSG.

I'm interested in making a 39 twink because I've never done anything like it and it would definitely be a nice switch up.

But I'm in a serious dilemma about what class to choose.

I want one that isn't so OP it won't be fun, but I don't want to rage because I'm gimped.

tl;dr: What's a good balanced class to start with.

By the way...

If this is Secret Project X, why are you advertising all over the forums and bumping it? Nothing much "secret" about it now :p

Hey, I've always had tons of twinks in all brackets (been twinking for 4-5 years). But my favourite bracket has always been 39.. I've had like a twink of each class, max geared. And I'm thinking of purchasing Cata to twink again. I don't rly like playing wow at 80+ so I mainly twink :p raids are boring. So I wanna know how well that you fund your players for gear, cause I always wanna play a twink with the best gear possible x). If everything is right I'll make a new toon there, because a server transfer + faction change would cost me 45€ =/

Greets.

ps: I really like the initiative, thumbs up!

@mrdoobry: It's not secret, we just threw something out there.

@Devnox: Sweet Devnox - we stitch people up in the best gear we have available, and we have a lot of gear available.

------------> b.u.m.p <-------------

Users who are viewing this thread