EU+US Second account

Cattywompus

Veteran
Good afternoon all!

I am contemplating on purchasing a second account, does the account come with time, or could I transfer my vet to it and immediately start playing? I know it comes with 30 days game time, but could those 30 days be used on my main account, just like the 110 boost is account bound?

I don't know about transferring a character across accounts, but you can make a new account for free (no sub time/f2p) Also u can tie it to ur main account for all the accountwide stuff

I and someone else recently purchased another account for a vet. We had to purchase game time.

New account > Upgrade to BFA > Purchase Gametime > Gear/Transfer Vet to Account > Ask GM to Xfer game time to main account.

I and someone else recently purchased another account for a vet. We had to purchase game time.

New account > Upgrade to BFA > Purchase Gametime > Gear/Transfer Vet to Account > Ask GM to Xfer game time to main account.
Cool beans! I need to finally unlock allied races, and I definitely miss playing a rogue with all my abilities, versus having 4. I still want to heal bgs on my resto shaman, it's too much fun! Also, having a second account for farming foamspittle and other boes would be a huge advantage

Allied races are awesome. they generally look pretty snazzy, and have some really strong racial's.
Also makes it easy to reroll for just one epic, mainly Soothsayers/Weapons.

Allied races are awesome. they generally look pretty snazzy, and have some really strong racial's.
Also makes it easy to reroll for just one epic, mainly Soothsayers/Weapons.
Yeah, I have a warrior quested out with no weapons, and the same with rogue, it kind of sucks! I figured rerolling until I got something decent would be a good option. I just need to finish the war campaign for dark iron/ maghar, and I need like 15k for zandalari/kt. I dont know how long that zandalari rep will take, but I'll grind away!

Users who are viewing this thread