Scum is here to stay allowed or disallowed. I guess I'm back time to evolve.

Dubplate

Legend
I update daily on facebook just search The scum of twinks, easy to find that's gonna be be updated just as much as this page just more pictures and videos.

Im currently multiboxing 3 boomkin and 1 disc.

RIP ~Scum

Would be fun to see some videos.

Hi, Scum.
Do you use any real automation to make your slave chars even more effective? If not I strongly recommend you to do so :/
Just imagine: slaves assisting a master char 100% of time, they cast all abilities automatically, autodetect hidden stealthers and more! And it's not bannable cuz it's undetectable.

Why does everyone want to ban him all hes done is try to revive the bracket and to make it enjoyable for us

So you're saying that his multi-boxing and joining XP-On BG's or grabbing the flag and holding it at the enemy gy while farming the noobs/under geared is "reviving" the bracket?

He does more damage than good for twinking.

His videos that are posted on the WoW Forums add fuel to the fire. Blizzard doesn't support Twinking and his videos and antics bring a lot of negativity to "twinks".

We, the Twinking community don't need a negative stigma anymore than what we already have.

So you're saying that his multi-boxing and joining XP-On BG's or grabbing the flag and holding it at the enemy gy while farming the noobs/under geared is "reviving" the bracket?

How else is he supposed to try and revive the bracket? XP on games don't pop, we have no other way of doing BGs unless we get premades for wargames.

Users who are viewing this thread