Scryers 29's

Chili

OG
My wife and I have been keeping up to date on the twink activity here, looking to rejoin, and had a few questions.

We have at least six 29 twinks between the both of us, however we are on the Scryers realm and we are also too cheap to pay to move our toons. So my question is, are there any 29 or 49 twink guilds on Scryers? If not, I suppose the best way to join the fun is to coordinate with the twink schedule on this website, correct?

Thanks.

At the moment only European realms are getting bgs at 29, only took a frontpage advert and alot of preparation (hopping on every realm and talking with the active guilds. I'm surprised US servers haven't followed suit.

Goodluck to you and your wife

Eoneth said:
At the moment only European realms are getting bgs at 29, only took a frontpage advert and alot of preparation (hopping on every realm and talking with the active guilds. I'm surprised US servers haven't followed suit.

That's the problem, we don't know where our 29s are. That said, we are trying for games tomorrw night at 9pm EST/8pm Central/6pm PST so queue up!

Are you guys horde or alliance?

That is unfortunate for the US servers, I hope they follow suit.

Horde for life.

Users who are viewing this thread