Scroll Exploit

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
So like everyone knows, all enchants are now usable on any character level, with the appropriate scaling. Now to spice stuff up, someone on Ownedcore found that scrolls are not affected by scaling.

Here is the post for those who want to read it.

briefly summed up, obtain any scroll, trade it to a lvl 80+ and get him/her to use the scroll on your twink

Despite the fact that the tooltip shows that the scroll gives, for exmaple, 3 strength, in your stats pannel itll show way more than just 3 :)

I have tested it with a + 25 stamina scroll and it works.

Incoming +150 stamina!

Hope you enjoy this while it lasts :)

These +100 scrolls are really awesome in 10-14 bracket! It's hilarious to see 900 hp levelling scrubs trying to scratch our 5.8k resto shaman.

posting it here means it gona get fixed even faster.

thanks.

all buffs get removed when you enter a bg, this would be good for dungeons but nothing else +rep for find

for those wishing to use this in in other brackets.

Last edited by a moderator:
all buffs get removed when you enter a bg, this would be good for dungeons but nothing else +rep for find
Don't believe kids from Ownedcore who didn't actually test it themselves or at least read the whole thread. Scrolls do not get removed after entering a bg.
View attachment 3054

Nope, but you can dodge XP events with logout though it cannot be effectively applied anywhere but in wsg/tp. Actually this logout thing is almost one year old :)

RedRussian , you should be joining european bgs ^^ when we are queing locked exp :) atleast you will give the alliance a bigger chance to win ^^ and can i get a link of the armory of shaman, priest, and the druid if u mind thankss :D

150 stam is p cool

stambuff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This confuses me, so the 80 applies it for you or what?
Yep, you need a lvl 80+ toon to apply this scroll. This toon can be either on your own account or on a separate one. In case of only one account you need to use a disconnect exploit:
1. log in as your twink
2. open 2nd wow window and log in as your lvl 80+ toon
3. twink gets DCed though it remains online for ~3 minutes
4. 80+ toon buffs your twink
5. PROFIT !!!

btw It's a lucrative method for self dungeon boosting or for looting the same raidboss with 2 toons at the same time.

Yep, you need a lvl 80+ toon to apply this scroll. This toon can be either on your own account or on a separate one. In case of only one account you need to use a disconnect exploit:
1. log in as your twink
2. open 2nd wow window and log in as your lvl 80+ toon
3. twink gets DCed though it remains online for ~3 minutes
4. 80+ toon buffs your twink
5. PROFIT !!!

btw It's a lucrative method for self dungeon boosting or for looting the same raidboss with 2 toons at the same time.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Stat scrolls, for some reason I imagined Enchantment Scrolls.

Blizzard don't give a **** about what is posted on twinkinfo and low level pvp in general. They can just read Ownedcore (their free testing department :)) I don't think it'll get fixed soon, not in this month at least.

Users who are viewing this thread