Screenshot Thread

2752 on alt and 2757 on main.. hopefully safe glad. :)

IWlxoEr.jpg

aJlHm1L.jpg

Season has ended and got Gladiator on 2 of my Mage's.

Congratz [MENTION=2477]Oliks[/MENTION] on Gladiator also!

So isnt RMD bis now? Or still?

Lost the touch lately.

PS: BiS as in BiS for rogue.
LE: I love what i see there, gl climbing the ladder. Even tho, i believe you'll have hard time at some point due to your comp.

oliks got dq'd because he had bought a boost it wasnt actually him who got glad

Not really how it happened tho. I did get DQ'd, but it was because another friend was logging into the account once in a while for boosting his twinks etc. So it was account sharing and they presumed that I was being boosted and they won't go back on it. It piss'd me off, i stopped playing. Came back for ses 2, rerolled, got pretty high, then my PC's motherboard crashed and i'm stuck on old laptop with 15fps. Did get duelist from ses 2 tho, so i guess that's something.
I understand why you assume i got boosted tho :) Happy New Year!

Edit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Actuallybad/advanced Is my rerolled char, you can see the highest rating in 3s under statitics. That is where i got to before my motherboard burned..

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao i havent played end game since lich king so im no one to speak but that sounds like a lame excuse lmao

especially since i dont remember you being extraordinary good in either 19 or 20-29?? (no offense)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really how it happened tho. I did get DQ'd, but it was because another friend was logging into the account once in a while for boosting his twinks etc. So it was account sharing and they presumed that I was being boosted and they won't go back on it. It piss'd me off, i stopped playing. Came back for ses 2, rerolled, got pretty high, then my PC's motherboard crashed and i'm stuck on old laptop with 15fps. Did get duelist from ses 2 tho, so i guess that's something.
I understand why you assume i got boosted tho :) Happy New Year!

Edit: Actuallybad @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft Is my rerolled char, you can see the highest rating in 3s under statitics. That is where i got to before my motherboard burned..

Oh a holy pala, no wonder u managed to get duelist then :)

Users who are viewing this thread