Screenshot Thread

Am I the only one that is having a hard time seing what the fuck the picture is showing? They seem to small for me, and can't click on them :( plz helph i rly wanna c lolis accomplishements :(

Am I the only one that is having a hard time seing what the fuck the picture is showing? They seem to small for me, and can't click on them :( plz helph i rly wanna c lolis accomplishements :(

There should be a tan rectangle in top of the screenshot, saying "click here to view full image" or something, just click that. If it doesn't show for you, you should be able to just right click the image and copy URL from there and open it in another tab, or just click "open image in a new tab" or something like that. If none of these works, idk what to do then :p change browser?

5W55syt.png

trust in the power of the helixLOL fossil and you shall receive!

528 hunters are the new godcomp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post some SS when I get time. I'm having a blast with BGs while I'm learning to play 90s.

Why would people pay to play P2P in the Newbie 20-24 bracket? I'm not actually asking that ? so no answers or trolling etc. OFFTOPIC violation... /lol

carry me in 3s, we can play lsd2

217k by the rogue? What happened? He opened once and he died after? :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

217k by the rogue? What happened? He opened once and he died after? :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We opened Boomy and forced Cloak, put a blind on the rogue and he trinketed into insta bomb/orb, i CS'd the shammy and priest chasticed his trinket = dead ><

Users who are viewing this thread