Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

Its old and not so good. Got it a year ago for 200 € I think, so now you can get it cheaper.

my laptop (Toshiba A300D) is about 5 years old now :)
Since its overheating very quickly, when I'm playing more then 2 hours or so it feel like i'm playing on fire... literally
wow also started glitching lately, i'll have to format win7 (which I hate doing soooooo much) soon
probably after AB weekend :D

my laptop (Toshiba A300D) is about 5 years old now :)
Since its overheating very quickly, when I'm playing more then 2 hours or so it feel like i'm playing on fire... literally
wow also started glitching lately, i'll have to format win7 (which I hate doing soooooo much) soon
probably after AB weekend :D
Well if it overheats all the time first you need to clean it inside (if you can) if you never done it (Coz dust, other substances may prevent air from getting into or out of the laptop.). And try better ХР SP3 then win7. It would use less resources (Problem with XP is that Microsoft wont support it in the near future).
Overall I hate laptops, coz they lasting like for 3 years max, then need to change so you have good working device...

Last edited by a moderator:

cMR9U.jpg

Picnic n stuff

9SYAW.jpg

and then Rhae was dead n stuff

Last edited:

Apropos ⚓ Sunday:

wowscrnshot061712235217.jpg

NORF GATE

wowscrnshot071012183910.jpg

wowscrnshot071012183857.jpg

edit: screenshot removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohh scary mad Purse! That's a truly evil look, I like it! :)

No hunters, but that was the game I ignored that one guy I think, and I ignore people close to never. :(

wowscrnshot071612021152.jpg

<3 Shft

wowscrnshot071612035115.jpg

twisted chanters staff drops, and some nub lvl 23 mage takes it :(

Users who are viewing this thread