Screenshot Thread!

All of these are from Aerie Peak, some from my 20, a few just random screenshots.

Transmog set before blizz ruined the fun

WoWScrnShot_121411_171900.jpg

Lvling my first warrior.

WoWScrnShot_072910_225103.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072910_224833.jpg

Lol wtf healing done? Not edited, some kinda bug :S Aside from that, must say I did terribad.

WoWScrnShot_010811_233359.jpg

This screenshot is full of win.

WoWScrnShot_010411_111929.jpg

Can you tell I enjoy dualboxing funny name combos? Imagine being killed by these guys.

WoWScrnShot_010511_151012.jpg

Posting more later, I have an addon that takes a screenshot for each achievement/bg win, so takes a while to go through all my screenshots -.-

Ignore the fact I'm in their GY. They farmed my team for a while so I came and cleaned up the mess on the other end
<
let the ones who didnt farm go, taught the farmers/24s a lesson

Like a baws

smellslikeraep.png

I believe you but... you were getting farmed? Your team won 3-0, and all of their players are like 6-14 while all of yours have barely died...They don't seem to have healers and most of your team is in the GY =/

Yeah. I sorta felt bad afterwards cause Swifty was the main one being farmed, and he was 24. He was getting wrecked by the 24s lol but I guess thats what he gets. We had a few leave after getting farmed as well so :S I think I was the only one smart enough to go to my corpse instead of ressing at GY. Plus Physician = pocket heals so they dont touch me

Well Swifty died six times, I guess that's getting farmed for a 24. I don't really like farming, but I guess revenge is acceptable.

Why I love Tirisfal:

wowscrnshot010212024625.jpg

This was an ap premade against what a 24 realid premade but i think we just just got lucky, b/c it was a fun game :3

This was an ap premade against what a 24 realid premade but i think we just just got lucky, b/c it was a fun game :3

One of the most fun games I've participated in in quite some time. Nothing better than coming out on top over that many 24s, especially when they're an obvious premade.

Gotta bring this thread back to life nao.

Lol at chat. I kill myself.

WoWScrnShot_010512_175440.jpg

Phew! Almost missed the boat!

WoWScrnShot_010312_150237.jpg

I love AP premades. Campfire songs are definitely ftw.

WoWScrnShot_010112_153905.jpg

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:213]

Also bump. Want to see more. ^^

Bump. Want to see moar from others!

Dancing with dear Dorqwa.

wowscrnshot010812184541.jpg

A loss, but a very competitive game, had a lot of fun. Thanks to all involved on both sides! Swag people.

lossbutfun.jpg

My new fish. I love my fish.

fishpirate.jpg

Also finally figured out how to configure Carbonite so it doesn't kill my other addons.

Hanging out with my virtual buddies Agu and Akira. <3

fishninja.jpg

Hooray! from me and from the fish.

P.S.: Did I say; I want to see moar from others!

Yde I'm baffled. How do you play with so much clutter?!?

Dunno, this is how I feel best in a BG. ^^ I play on a smallish macbook, too. makes it look even more crowded.

The bar to the bottom left was only there for about five minutes while I was moving things around. Carbonite put in a lot of stuff by default, which I've been removing.

But the rest I've been finding useful very regularly, so I can live with the ugliness.
<
I get that nameplates make it worse, but I feel the advantage of seeing players through walls and using Icicle far outweighs the aesthetic aspect.

Looks like this right now:

wowscrnshot011012161625.jpg

Also I'm used to the clutter of "user interfaces" a lot more complicated, more like this:

intensiv.png

Form follows function.

Btw this:

Phew! Almost missed the boat!

made me optimize my Zeppelin travel.

I haven't missed one since I started just running into the side even as it's leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread