Screenshot Thread!

been open them since cata. no luck. that character name really brings in all the luck ^^

Ouch any guess how many junkboxes that have been? Just started out with this. Did about 250 but i have 1k light leather stocked up. Probably wont even come close to what it takes :<
However, I guess now is the best time to do this with bgs being that terrible^^

been open them since cata. no luck. that character name really brings in all the luck ^^

Duh, it is damn really hard, a friend of mine got some dagger that dropped from BFD, but the chances are super low. Good luck for you'll need it.

Duh, it is damn really hard, a friend of mine got some dagger that dropped from BFD, but the chances are super low. Good luck for you'll need it.

It's probably the hardest item to get as a f2p. You need to pickpocket Battered Junkbox - Item - World of Warcraft which has a 0.01% chance to contain Talon of Vultros - Item - World of Warcraft. You cant lockpick until level 24, so the only way to open them is with 100 engineering with Small Seaforium Charge - Spell - World of Warcraft. So it's a farm in itself to get the mats just to open the junkboxes.

Isn't light leather hard to get after you drop LW ?

1. prof: Engi permanently
2. prof: skinning until u are stacked up on light leather (I think 1k is good number cause the farm is a bit boring and I really dont have the bag space) then switch to mining and farm junkboxes where you can also mine tin ores. Its all about the spots to make it faster.
Once you run out of light leather unlearn mining, learn skinning and farm light leather again.

Thats how I do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread