Scouting boots of power... good apparently?

Johneffer

Legend
I had these 12 ap Scouting boots of power in my bank for like 6 months and a friend of mine told me they are good, is this true? :confused:

50-150g imo.

Scouting Boots of Power are not BiS now and will no longer be the highest AP boots come expansion for rogues with the change to agility (2AP per 1 Agility). I would try and sell them before the expansion as they will become even less valuable then.

Pizza said:
Scouting Boots of Power are not BiS now and will no longer be the highest AP boots come expansion for rogues with the change to agility (2AP per 1 Agility). I would try and sell them before the expansion as they will become even less valuable then.

you also forget there is no AP start in cata so the AP will be changed into agility....

who honestly thinks these are better than lynx for ap is retarded oh right yh 1 more ap over crit u get from 8 agi is gonna be a dps increase, sure.

zidsal said:
you also forget there is no AP start in cata so the AP will be changed into agility....

Yes and this will make the boots even worse as they will have less agility than the [item]Feet of the Lynx[/item].

Users who are viewing this thread