Scoreboard Thread

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_070415_213859.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070415_213859.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 182
Hey there

Had a nice brawl in a wsg, owned 29s in a Skirmish? You topped dps or healing done by a big amount or capped a last min flag to secure the win for your team?

Then post your scoreboard screenshot here!!!
I start with this:

Skill vs Enchants

sCofIah.jpg
rekttttttt oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh xD

View attachment 5110

Didn't feel like posting anything too serious so here is a bit of lols for any of you frustrated with this -removed- er, guy heheh. BTW kill sizereductor and the rest of them derp out for a few seconds, maybe enough for you to get them in the GY as well. CC works in the same sort of way.
we had some major technical difficulties that game that's y it turned out so bad

the crew never dodges tho and will be back someday

Yeah man its NOT EASY playing 5 chars at once is it? :p

It's definitely harder to 1v5 though. but dude must be fun in AV like srs. Stop the captain defense though or I come kill u personally. np.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean really those are my offers when I'm around/unsatisfied. Interested?

View attachment 5719

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_072115_214519.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072115_214519.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 243
Did that just happen, ally won AV?? Anyways really resto sham seems pretty good for that gametype. I played one game the other day to test out my vet feral, didnt go too well but.. you can see why.

+ more of me defending westfall from horde who just want to screw up the questing zone by killing saldean and wife. Idk why people do this, but it's been going on for weeks 24/7.

View attachment 5734View attachment 5735

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_072515_185107.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072515_185107.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 146
  • WoWScrnShot_072515_175005.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072515_175005.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 133
A few days ago, i grouped with a friend of mine, (Orc the Hunter, as many of you would know him), and queued. We got in a group against 6-7 29s i guess, and when i joined, I also saw Albino. So we had a good potential there, the experience by me, Orc and Albino actually won the game.
5qDkfmy.jpg

What actually happened was, (as ytou can see they had the kills...)

We capped last flag, and there were going for the Win cap, i had Orc and Albino with me that time. We were coordinating so well! As their FC approached, their ferals couldn't make the decision to come to me or not ( i got the flag and was sitting at their top of GY). It was of course a hard decision, but i had 2 super strong dps/cc with me. Orc, which could deal an immense amount of damage, and Albino, who could freeze and slow the incoming feral. I had Orc detect if anyone was coming, so it was all settled, after sitting on their GY for about 40 sec, i saw their EFC going into their roof, and i noticed they made the decision to commit ramp and come for me. I had to make a move.

Then i thought, wait! Their FC went roof, so a healer or him alone should be there! And i slowly walking at 6 stacks went up to roof. Contesting EFC, he obviously dropped and wen't to ToT. We did such an amazing job in roof there(Me Orc and Alb, i was healing, Alb was CCing incoming damage and Orc was bursting). Then after i hit 11 stacks, the feral came to kill me, at the very moment he was about to land the Fero bite, with me sitting at 45% health at 11 stacks, i instantly dropped flag and DBed, having Albino with a decent pick. We delay the kill on Albino , but it is inevitable, the moment Albino dies, feral returns and gets instantly killed. (Albinocow saying in chat : OMG!).

Then Spriest came and almost killed me and Orc there on roof, meanwhile EFC was making his way towards the cap. Boom! I go in super dmg hybrid set, and dop down with Orc, barely surviving! We rush at their 13 stacked EFC, having Orc with his healing reduction pet, i manage to get some combos, go bear and mangle for 1.7k non crit( he wasn't in bear at the moment) and then comes a massive burst from Orc, and me War stomping their healer... Having that EFC kill and securing our game. Orc dies there, i manage to escape, just to have won this ******* amazing game!

Shout out again to Orc and Albino!

A few days ago, i grouped with a friend of mine, (Orc the Hunter, as many of you would know him), and queued. We got in a group against 6-7 29s i guess, and when i joined, I also saw Albino. So we had a good potential there, the experience by me, Orc and Albino actually won the game.
5qDkfmy.jpg

We capped last flag, and there were going for the Win cap, i had Orc and Albino with me that time. We were coordinating so well! As their FC approached, their ferals couldn't make the decision to come to me or not ( i got the flag and was sitting at their top of GY). It was of course a hard decision, but i had 2 super strong dps/cc with me. Orc, which could deal an immense amount of damage, and Albino, who could freeze and slow the incoming feral. I had Orc detect if anyone was coming, so it was all settled, after sitting on their GY for about 40 sec, i saw their EFC going into their roof, and i noticed they made the decision to commit ramp and come for me. I had to make a move.

Then i thought, wait! Their FC went roof, so a healer or him alone should be there! And i slowly walking at 6 stacks went up to roof. Contesting EFC, he obviously dropped and wen't to ToT. We did such an amazing job in roof there(Me Orc and Alb, i was healing, Alb was CCing incoming damage and Orc was bursting). Then after i hit 11 stacks, the feral came to kill me, at the very moment he was about to land the Fero bite, with me sitting at 45% health at 11 stacks, i instantly dropped flag and DBed, having Albino with a decent pick. We delay the kill on Albino , but it is inevitable, the moment Albino dies, feral returns and gets instantly killed. (Albinocow saying in chat : OMG!).

Then Spriest came and almost killed me and Orc there on roof, meanwhile EFC was making his way towards the cap. Boom! I go in super dmg hybrid set, and dop down with Orc, barely surviving! We rush at their 13 stacked EFC, having Orc with his healing reduction pet, i manage to get some combos, go bear and mangle for 1.7k non crit( he wasn't in bear at the moment) and then comes a massive burst from Orc, and me War stomping their healer... Having that EFC kill and securing our game. Orc dies there, i manage to escape, just to have won this ******* amazing game!

sounded intense, nice job :)

5qDkfmy.jpg

Nice story bro, thats what this thread is made for!

GG

Users who are viewing this thread