Schematic: Sniper's Scope

Hallowqi

Hey all, new here, but working on my hunter alongside a friends and we have been farming this drop for about a week now. From what we gather we are locked into Nefarion or ZF so we have been running our combined 30-40 characters each week through BWL and farming ZF in our downtime. Some of the comments on wowhead are a little old and with the recent squish i was wondering if anyone has had any luck recently seeing this? I know its on a lot of servers and im just trying to see if its possible before transfering it from another realm.

Cheer and hope to see you all in the bracket soon!

Edit: Had trouble pulling up results earlier but now seeing another similar thread, delete if need be!

Last edited:
working on my hunter alongside a friends
oYCrEbHr_o.gif

I've also been farming for this. Someone on discord mentioned that they had a confirmed drop from Stratholme, so give that a go. I haven't got any in the last 10 runs of trying to solo the place
Good to know homie, thanks for the info. I have over 100 ZF runs and about 60 or 70 BWL runs so far. Lots of patterns and in the right skill range just no dice yet.

Lots of patterns and in the right skill range just no dice yet.
Same, I've gotten a crazy amount of blues in the last 3 weeks but virtually none that are any use to me :(

There is also a chest (I think always? It was always there on my runs) inside Stratholme which might give you an extra little chance since I have heard of blues coming from chests. Good luck!

Found it recently in a reinforced steel lockbox looted in the Badlands.

Reactions: Sil
Found it recently in a reinforced steel lockbox looted in the Badlands.
Do you have any more info on this? :)

Was this looted from a mob in Badlands? Was it picked on a rogue? Opened on a rogue? All level 20? Were you after this item or was another unwanted blue instead of what you were looking for? Sorry for all the questions, I'm super keen to get a handle on scope COPIUM

Do you have any more info on this? :)

Was this looted from a mob in Badlands? Was it picked on a rogue? Opened on a rogue? All level 20? Were you after this item or was another unwanted blue instead of what you were looking for? Sorry for all the questions, I'm super keen to get a handle on scope COPIUM
Just a reinforced steel lockbox dropped by a Ridge Stalker Patriarch west of the zone. Looted with a 20 rogue, opened with a 20 rogue. I was farming leather. Doesn't really matter... It does drop from Reinforced Steel Lockbox, and probably just regulare Steel lockbox too. Aswell as quite a few mobs and chests :)

On a side note, I have been trying to get the recipe with my Hunter, no luck so far (solo ud strat whole run, including chest, farming pirates in Tanaris, doing Sturdy Chest runs, etc.). Just no luck.

I was farming leather. Doesn't really matter...
Haha I know, just wanted to see if this was a success story or not :p

I just found out about https://www.wowhead.com/item=159826/monelite-skeleton-key existing which I might try make a hundred or so of. Would be cool to open lockboxes like that on my hunter, too.
Thanks for the heads up. It's nice hearing about confirmed drops instead of relying on whispers on Wowhead haha

Been running strath today with a rogue for the boxes and chest unlocks, 2 epic BOE's, probably 30 or so runeblades but no dice yet lol, keep on trucking!

Which BOE's did you get? I know some people here are pretty interested in classic BOE's

Super keen to hear when you've found it!
Kang and Blackskull so far, just got them off mobs, havent seen anything too great out of chests but just recently brought my rogue out here. Just doing strath as fast as i can, leaving group as i pull ramstein and porting out about 5 seconds after last boss and its pretty quick

Reactions: Sil

Users who are viewing this thread