<SCC> Recruiting

Darkxd

Legend
title says it all we are recruiting all classes to come and participate in guild activities and help get us to become an overall more active and larger guild. Encouraging people to roll diverse class/spec combinations so we have more variety but we are accepting any class atm. Guild events happening weekly come join in on a good guild;) Guild is on Argent-Dawn alliance. PST an officer/veteran for an invite.

title says it all we are recruiting all classes to come and participate in guild activities and help get us to become an overall more active and larger guild. Encouraging people to roll diverse class/spec combinations so we have more variety but we are accepting any class atm. Guild events happening weekly come join in on a good guild;) Guild is on Argent-Dawn alliance. PST an officer/veteran for an invite.

Commending SCC for this alone: "Encouraging people to roll diverse class/spec combinations so we have more variety..."

Any time i get invited to a premade outside the people that know me i get trashed for even considering anything but prot. Sure range + rogue stomp teams give better win/loss outcomes, but wheres the fun in that?

This bracket needs variety, either setup restrictions to promote build diversity, or just openly welcoming them.

Keep up the good work lads.

Will you be funding enchants for boots/gloves/bracers and possibly shields/capes.

Will you be funding enchants for boots/gloves/bracers and possibly shields/capes.
We can help fund with most enchants that you can not supply yourself. All we require is that you supply yourself with bis enchants for your boas and that you get all your bis gear before we fund you to enchant it, so that we know you are legit about twinning with us. :) hope yo see you join the squad

Users who are viewing this thread