<SCC> HEY BB LF Premades

Darkxd

Legend
I am the leader of a premade team within the guild SCC known as Hey BB. We are coming very close to having our core team geared and ready to roll wondering if any 24 premade teams/guilds are down to set up a premade against us. Let me know via twinkinfo or in game btag is Fortified#1652 We are looking for competitive games with reasonable comp setup rules. Anyone up to the challenge let me know we are ready to get our guild name out there aswell as our premade team.

If you guys are keen for 3v3s Twenty Four is down (with restrictions obv). When im online just msg me ingame and we can get stuff sorted.

I would love to set up some 3v3 arenas i will hit you up in game about times and dates for when we can get our teams on to que [MENTION=18180]Hax[/MENTION]

Sounds like a plan message me on Skype or in game and we can try and setup a date for when the premade can happen. [MENTION=7986]Livingforce[/MENTION]

I heard this yesterday night. Let me get this straight, you & Dimples are running 2 different Premade groups in SCC. In all seriousness not trolling. Why have 2 mediocre 10 man groups vs 1 10 man group of your guilds best 10 you have to offer? But hey it's your group do what u want & GL

I heard this yesterday night. Let me get this straight, you & Dimples are running 2 different Premade groups in SCC. In all seriousness not trolling. Why have 2 mediocre 10 man groups vs 1 10 man group of your guilds best 10 you have to offer? But hey it's your group do what u want & GL

be cuz everyone wants to premade why limit to 1 team if u got the players make 2-4 in guild premade groups after a few games under ur belt for all the premade teams then u could shift players around if u want to give another guild a tougher run for there money but i dont join a guild to rock there tabard id be much happerier getting to premade even if im team b-z i dont got to be a team but if i get to play some fun premades good enough for me

the fact you lost to a certain someone like a week ago maybe? your shit talking really paid off

p.s. i dont like carrots sorry

fairly sure it's an entirely different team, they field 2 teams...I assume this is their B-team (hence hey "BB" ?)

Hey BB is not the B team nor the A team, we don't rock titles in SCC. Hey BB actually stands for Hey baby, and there group is consisted of a group of friends who want to rock their own unit.

On the other hand as far as myself the team im running consist of a bunch of in-game friends that I have been twinking with forever now and we have 4 people who are totally new faces and we're not running no dbl prot 2 disc priest bullshit, we're running a totally new comp designed by me.

both teams are very well laid out, and as far as clearing the slate?
we're not clearing any slate. we're just two groups looking for fun competitive games. Why do we have to clear any slate? we accept the fact we lost. we pick each other up and we keep challenging people to games. it's the only way to get better.

Hey BB is not the B team nor the A team, we don't rock titles in SCC. Hey BB actually stands for Hey baby, and there group is consisted of a group of friends who want to rock their own unit.

On the other hand as far as myself the team im running consist of a bunch of in-game friends that I have been twinking with forever now and we have 4 people who are totally new faces and we're not running no dbl prot 2 disc priest bullshit, we're running a totally new comp designed by me.

both teams are very well laid out, and as far as clearing the slate?
we're not clearing any slate. we're just two groups looking for fun competitive games. Why do we have to clear any slate? we accept the fact we lost. we pick each other up and we keep challenging people to games. it's the only way to get better.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

That is you have a red, yellow, green, blue etc teams. No one gets their panties in a wad over a simple title. Keep your ego in check over a letter. Jeez....

Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread