EU+US Scaling and stat squish discussion for 50-59 in BfA

I have just finished gearing my Ret, took me around 70 ids to get everything i wanted.
Atm i am running with 12 +6str gems because there are not enough versatility / pvp power ones on the auction house.
My 3 dmg proc items already doing ~13% of my dmg but they only scale with versatility imho.
Will run some bgs with full pvp power and versatility over the next days to make comparisons.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/Myperfection
(Can't enchant shoulders / legs properly because this is my only char on this account)

pvp power affects damage procs also, after switching to it I started getting 1100+ sul'thraze procs

(to clarify, versatility scaling shows on the tooltip itself, but in practice, pvp power affects them in situations where pvp power would also)

something i noticed yesterday when Qing for random bgs on my 59 might also affect other brackets is the avg wait time will sometimes show incorrect number

i dropped the Q, reQ about 3-4 times then it will show the correct avg wait time (went from showing avg wait 11 min to avg wait 4 min)
[doublepost=1533256859,1533256779][/doublepost]
pvp power affects damage procs also, after switching to it I started getting 1100+ sul'thraze procs

(to clarify, versatility scaling shows on the tooltip itself, but in practice, pvp power affects them in situations where pvp power would also)
how often does it proc? is pvp power giving you a higher dmg boost than strength? is 1 pvp power > 1 strength?

something i noticed yesterday when Qing for random bgs on my 59 might also affect other brackets is the avg wait time will sometimes show incorrect number

i dropped the Q, reQ about 3-4 times then it will show the correct avg wait time (went from showing avg wait 11 min to avg wait 4 min)
how often does it proc? is pvp power giving you a higher dmg boost than strength? is 1 pvp power > 1 strength?

procs enough to be best 2h for the bracket. 1 pvp power is > 1 strength after you have a reasonable amount of strength.
[doublepost=1533258370][/doublepost]

lol i went into BG to test and of course got a huge outlier game ( i think normally it is like 6% of my damage) but pretty funny so i'll share:

8V8JVqm.png

procs enough to be best 2h for the bracket. 1 pvp power is > 1 strength after you have a reasonable amount of strength.
[doublepost=1533258370][/doublepost]

lol i went into BG to test and of course got a huge outlier game ( i think normally it is like 6% of my damage) but pretty funny so i'll share:

8V8JVqm.png
i'd like to do some testing in goldshire or arena if you're up to do it sometime, voc#1991

Depends on the strentgh amount on your toon.

Use this Macro for comparison reasons:
Code:
/run print("Hidden PvP Stats:\n","PvP Power Damage:", floor(GetPvpPowerDamage()*100)/100,"%\n", "PvP Power Healing:", floor(GetPvpPowerHealing()*100)/100,"%\n", "Resilience:", floor(GetCombatRatingBonus(16)*100)/100,"%")

Users who are viewing this thread