US Scaled BvB

Was trying to farm Rohh at the start of the patch for it to see if it scaled. His red pawn is definitely not 11 hours lol. He spawns in several locations which can be found in wowhead comments and such, but the problem I had with farming is that I was running around the known spawn points over and over just randomly and didn’t have a formulaic pattern to see if it was completely random or if there was a pattern, or if there were other spawn points that haven’t been found. After maybe 10 kills within a two days, I just stopped. GL if you find a method to get the kills without running around for hours. Both farming methods suck for sanity’s sake.

Was trying to farm Rohh at the start of the patch for it to see if it scaled. His red pawn is definitely not 11 hours lol. He spawns in several locations which can be found in wowhead comments and such, but the problem I had with farming is that I was running around the known spawn points over and over just randomly and didn’t have a formulaic pattern to see if it was completely random or if there was a pattern, or if there were other spawn points that haven’t been found. After maybe 10 kills within a two days, I just stopped. GL if you find a method to get the kills without running around for hours. Both farming methods suck for sanity’s sake.

I just camp a char there then log in once a day, if hes not there, hes not there lol

Users who are viewing this thread