saxxon 19 twink rogue video

saxxon

saxxon
Founder
Lmao, <Static> always plays with you Saxxon. Found like 5 members in there.

Great vid, wasnt a fan of the music but can always mute. over all the video was great, got to ask, what do you use to record and edit with? (in process of making my own movie and its completely sucking.) btw thanks for showing you owning my priest multiple times lol. gg

Bad ms?

Nice try, your ping in green.

im from new zealand how can u say that bank beauty?:( its constantly around 300/400

also grimaldo i used fraps to record this ownage and edited with windows movie maker (ROFL I know) but i will be useing sony vegas for my next feature...

Sàxxon said:
im from new zealand how can u say that bank beauty?:( its constantly around 300/400

also grimaldo i used fraps to record this ownage

Well, because I took a look at the bottom menu and saw the computer screen green which means a PING under 150MS.

EDIT: Not saying it's not a great video, because it is xD, just that the MS isn't the case in there.

ok well just so you know that it goes green when under 300 actually, and i dont record unless its under 300 lol :p.

Sàxxon said:
ok well just so you know that it goes green when under 300 actually, and i dont record unless its under 300 lol :p.

oh well my bad, still just 300ms hehe

Users who are viewing this thread