Saturday Fight Night 9/24

We need about 5 more people to log on and queue up. I would be grateful if those that are in queue could show their support and indicate their interest in this thread.

Saturday was a bad idea said I

We probably would have had enough, had the Aerie peak people decided that trying to keep 29s alive was more important than one night of RBGs. Zula, Oknob, Criticizm, Neco, Ooch, etc.

Just nix saturdays, fall back to the big 3, should increase activity slightly provided games aren't trash

Donteventrii said:
We probably would have had enough, had the Aerie peak people decided that trying to keep 29s alive was more important than one night of RBGs. Zula, Oknob, Criticizm, Neco, Ooch, etc.

i decided weeks ago that i was done getting frustrated over 29s and i just wasnt going to bother queuing up unless i saw signs that games were getting at least somewhat decent.

so far, i keep seeing that games are getting worse.

oknob said:
i decided weeks ago that i was done getting frustrated over 29s and i just wasnt going to bother queuing up unless i saw signs that games were getting at least somewhat decent.

so far, i keep seeing that games are getting worse.

Actually horde had real promise tonight based on what i saw on real id, but games failed to pop.

Franchi said:
Actually horde had real promise tonight based on what i saw on real id, but games failed to pop.

but the players we know are queued, who we have on r.id, are all players who know what to do anyway. they arent the prob, it's the influx of th 1k heroes and people refusing to heal teammates, etc., that started about a month or so ago when people started spamming recruitment msgs in the 19 thread. the spam reporting of some asshats which kept getting blue posts also brought more attention than we needed.

i dont know what should be done to help the bracket, but im not sure if mass recruitment is the solution people want it to be.

so out of the people who play on AP like 2 of them play 29s regularly? ive done 29s for 2 weeks or so...ive done rateds with them for a few months and yeah i would rather do them than 29s

but if blaming a small group of people makes you happy go right ahead

Many of them used to play 29s regularly. Now play against the same caliber of players in the 1600-1800 region of rbgs. Why is the latter more fun?

well for one a whole lot less bitching goes on...actually yeah thats the main reason

some of us were going to queue 29s after rbgs which ended by like 11 but i guess the 2 people that didnt queue right away caused 29s to not happen

We needed 4-5. If you, Zula, Oknob had managed to queue up, we might have enticed the other 2-3 single people that didn't want to queue and waste their time. I am not singularly blaming you guys. It's just frustrating as hell to stay in on a Saturday night because the bracket is hurting for queues, to see other people online that could possibly queue, and not doing so.

First time i've done RBGs on my DK in about 3 weeks and after the last week of BGs at 29s i wasnt to keen on playing 29s tonight, i'll queue up tomorrow night but tonight i said "screw 29s im sure RBGs will be more enjoyable"

edit:they're also doing RBGs monday night but due to work i cant queue up so saturday it was

Donteventrii said:
Many of them used to play 29s regularly. Now play against the same caliber of players in the 1600-1800 region of rbgs. Why is the latter more fun?

you complain and ragequit so much that it's impressive to me that you q at all

Fcftw tipped me off that you guys needed more to que, but I was busy playing arena drinking games (lolimanerd).

Users who are viewing this thread