Ryrith WTF?

eazyeisalive said:
got something against black peoples muthafukka? i bet u live in the white house or somethin mr frank white.

Lmao what the fuck

but a black guy lives in the white house

I just heard a joke today called the retard test.

Who lives in a red house? A: A red person

Who lives in a black house? A: A black person

Who lives in the white house? A: Obama

People usually fail on the last one.

I have nothing against black people.

Have a lot against incoherent idiots though, not my fault if the two groups sometimes overlap.

Walter White > Frank White

Tyrone and tyreese my homeboy! is in da fukin building!! I gotta broken microwave in my basement.... annyone wanna buy it?!?

@hamecake you watch breaking bad?

fuck yea, trans-atlantic high five!

sames'

i just started watching from the last two episodes of s2, and then saw the whole s2 marathon. i'd heard good things about it but just never remembered to tune in....i was definitely missing out before. its a great show for sure, but i'll admit i mainly love it b/c walter white = hal from malcom in the middle, one of my fav. shows

yep, the reason i started watching it is because i heard it was hal making crystal meth, which sounded awesome.

haahahaha thats the way to go Rlyiht!!!! ive just missed this thread entirely........

malcolmx.gif

Malcolm X got his eyes on you, thief

sacke said:
haahahaha thats the way to go Rlyiht!!!! ive just missed this thread entirely........

malcolmx.gif

Malcolm X got his eyes on you, thief

He can right all the racist books he likes, it won't change anyones mind.

McBankington said:
He can right all the racist books he likes, it won't change anyones mind.

Maybe you're just trolling, but either way, this needs to be said.

I disagree very strongly with your opinion that he is a racist. I tend to think of Malcolm X as segregated America's Steve Biko - a fighter for pride within the black community, for human rights, and for for black nationalism.

His ideas were very similar to Biko's in that he wanted the blacks not to wish to be white - to be proud of who they were.

I don't think there's anything racist in saying "I don't like you because you've oppressed my people for over a hundred years, I don't want to live with you." Black nationalism and the other ideas Malcolm X had were about self-determination, proving the blacks could coexist with the whites without depending on them, and building pride. Excluding the whites from a society run for the sole purpose of showing blacks don't need to depend on whites is slightly racist, but when you consider that his people were both physically and mentally harmed by the whites, I'd say it's perfectly reasonable.

Don't bring /b/tard ideas everywhere you go.

Nothing in that post had anything to do with 4chan, I wasn't saying anything about what you mentioned, but I did not explain it very well.

What I am saying is, sure, he did manage to work up to courage to stand for blacks but now a days his books will nto change white racists opinions on blacks and their still going to treat blacks they way they did before, it might work up a black kid that's sad about racism, but nothing good could come of it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread