Ryrith... Once again

Simple Fix - Ask a GM to delevel the priest.

Also, I hope the person who posted this thread gets banned by Ryith reporting you for unwanted attention.

canihascookie said:
Simple Fix - Ask a GM to delevel the priest.

It is "against policy" to tamper with the progressive nature of the game, apparently. Quite the bullshit excuse imo, considering they are the ones who make the policy.

its been done before, it'll happen again.

btw, whats this "rinth has aids" thing?

He could just remake it... All his gear it BoE and the stuff that isnt comes from quests. No Hat or AGMs.

edit: by getting the gear unbound

Hello, this is ryrith and I just wanted to tell everyone that ofc it's obvious that I was playing to get the GM feel sad for me. I actually worked my ass off on that priest, farming BoA's, farming AM's etc. Well, I just wanted to tell you that was for getting the GM to feel sorry for me and I thought it was quite obvious.

Silyne said:
Hello, this is ryrith and I just wanted to tell everyone that ofc it's obvious that I was playing to get the GM feel sad for me. I actually worked my ass off on that priest, farming BoA's, farming AM's etc. Well, I just wanted to tell you that was for getting the GM to feel sorry for me and I thought it was quite obvious.

GL with the aids man :(

Nype said:
I can't bang bitches either, I don't have a disease though, they just don't like me.

git bitchz son. ALL OF THEM.

Meh was hoping for his new vid or something:/ but honestly what is it about this thread?:S Evreybody whine to GMs when they want to fix something but when ryrith does it he gets a TI thread:eek:

Silyne said:
Yeh, thanks man I'm actually suffering a lot of this disease, I cant bang bitches u know what im sayin'

Sorry for giving it too you dude but I did tell you to use a condom but you was in such a rush :(

Users who are viewing this thread