Ryrith Movie 3 - 19 Twink Rogue.

I think I have beaten Ryrith on my rogue maybe once or twice, while he's beaten me countless times. I am completely out of shape :(

Sajn~ said:
You're a decent RvR/1v1 Rogue (always hard to say these days, as it's in some aspects more a matter of luck than ever before) and the movie was Ok.

Just choose your opponents better next time or rather the clips you show.

Xauvia wasn't playing at his best, the same can be said for Wip (hopefully..) and Stealth is just a common Rogue.

But it's alright for a movie recorded in a single day. Why not make a 'real' movie over a certain amount of time with the best clips you fraps?

Go for it ; )

Indeed, next movie will contain clips versus opponents and decent fight's.

I'll never forget the 1v1 we had outside IF was fun, our play style was similiar. we fought for like 30-40 minutes one duel. Was badass may I add.

Rayu said:
You know I'll always look up to you in RvR. ;)

And you will always be my favourite infromerare and expert <3

Doffe said:
I think I have beaten Ryrith on my rogue maybe once or twice, while he's beaten me countless times. I am completely out of shape :(

It's not why you lost, it was because I was playing RvR 24/7 and while you were just chillin :p You'd own me at eighty tho ^^.

Twinkytoes said:
Oh goodie :) Some frostbolts coming your way.

I assume my opponent is an CC mage then :p ouch, will take ages :D.

Twinkytoes said:
Not just A CC mage, it's THE cc mage ;) I wanna verse you once my twink is done :D

Hehe :) Well, I'am on Elune just come over and whisp me when you'd like to 1v1. My name is Ryrith there as well.

Ran DM fourteen times today no bloody Crueb Barb, argh :mad: Have they reduced the drop chance on CB, just wondering, I'm getting kind of frustrated now.

Ryrithyoyo said:
Ran DM fourteen times today no bloody Crueb Barb, argh :mad: Have they reduced the drop chance on CB, just wondering, I'm getting kind of frustrated now.
I guess its called RNG for a reason.

good movie, altho lvl 19 isn't my thing :)

Reuploaded on Youtube as well, I hope WMG won't mute the music again.

Enjoy!

[video=youtube;-X2ctX4f3bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X2ctX4f3bo[/video]

Zimt the Diplomat said:
The Edit with Ls+Garrote breaks sap reminds me of one time 1v1 vs rogue. The rogue had a SF proc on gouge -> i won :D

That never happened to me when I used the original LS before the changes, I don't believe I've seen that with the new LS either, my procs hit before the gouge goes off.

Users who are viewing this thread