Ryrith Movie 3 - 19 Twink Rogue.

Ryrithyoyo

Legend
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5_qTK1Udv4]YouTube - Ryrith Movie 3 - 19 Twink Rogue.[/ame]

Made this video on one day so don't expect to much. Did my best with editings etc music, enjoy though!

4.9/5

You're skilled but Id like to see fights against more classes!

Also, wouldn't +15 Agi on your SF be better for your playstyle?

Locked said:
4.9/5

You're skilled but Id like to see fights against more classes!

Also, wouldn't +15 Agi on your SF be better for your playstyle?

Youtube can just take 10 minutes per movie, and I think it wouldn't last for another fight. I'll surley make another one when I duel some anti-classes, ofc mate.

I'am an offensive rogue and I play arena a lot so Lifestealing fits my game style perfectly.

Very nice video, lots of skill there.

Vidoes like this makes me realise how bad I was at playing my Rogue :/

lindenkron said:
Max sarcasm is maxed out.

He has the maximum amount of damage with garrote while having specced on gouge, meaning he'll be able to Sm--> stealth -->garrote more often.

Other specs may be better but as I said in my original response, it's the best spec to utilize his racial.

Shazzrah said:
He has the maximum amount of damage with garrote while having specced on gouge, meaning he'll be able to Sm--> stealth -->garrote more often.

Other specs may be better but as I said in my original response, it's the best spec to utilize his racial.

Considdering no MOD, the chances of him getting the first opener will be minimal. Ontop of that, even if that specc is well for his racial, not getting the first opener would still put him on a 1-1 on openers, if that specc utilize his racial better.

Meaning speccing MoD (atleast for RvR) would still benefit him alot more. Hence why I thought you were being sarcastic to the bone. But alright :p

Shazzrah said:

Indeed, in that case he never gouged me or else he couldn't because he missed the gouges.

Users who are viewing this thread