Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - ROSTER FINALIZATION - If you're coming GET IN HERE NOW!

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
Roster:
Thirkfifty - Main Tank (will be fully geared within a day or two, don't worry)
Thelse - Heals

Post your armory and any relevant information and then get into the Twink Info vent -> Alt Twinking Channel. ALSO POST EXACTLY WHAT TIME YOU'RE AVAILABLE THIS WEEK AND AT OTHER TIMES!

Vent info:
Host: fluorine.typefrag.com
Port: 36606
Password: tinkinfo

If you do not confirm in here and get in vent you are not coming. This roster is being finalized for 4/27 - 4/29.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
We're trying out trash with 6-7 people. We can do some of it with 1 healer and with me as tank (I'm sitting at HALF the health I'll have when I'm done gearing). Worked out REALLY well.

Oh Rehabxx. Does your Ice Trap have a miss chance or is it a 100% proc when stood on?
Beacause the talent Point of no Escape could be very good if you can always get a freezing trap on the matts (may also help tanks).

Oh Rehabxx. Does your Ice Trap have a miss chance or is it a 100% proc when stood on?
Beacause the talent Point of no Escape could be very good if you can always get a freezing trap on the matts (may also help tanks).

It has a miss chance, and it uses spell hit so hard to be reliable. I use the aoe trap to proc lock n load cuz it cant miss (at least I've never missed) where I've seen chain misses of trying to use freezing trap or immo trap on 60+mobs

@ thirk, do you think you'll be able to get your AGM'S before the AQ starts?

Users who are viewing this thread