US Ruining games

maybe EU rogues dont know how to burst of speed around the map at 10000000% move speed and play objectives. WSG is a lot more than a dick measuring contest in mid.

Why do people try to justify bug abuse by saying there's OP specs?

What the actual f*ck?

They are also apparently trying to justify bug abuse because 'just dispel him' or 'just focus him'.

Yet they continue to ignore the fact that Shar has multiple people that will openly peel for him, often just waiting in stealth/near by to do so.

Yet they continue to ignore the fact that Shar chugs hundreds of golds worth of Noggenfoggers if he sees people trying to spam purge him.

Yet they continue to ignore the fact that even through all the 'high damage' from this bracket/OP specs, Shar tanked a Feral and Fire mage with 7 stacks in WSG, and barely went down.

Idd they are craaazy ! lets hope they get hotfixed soon....... Lets nerf fire mage at 60 also. They are soo guuuut

I know people are underestimating affliction warlocks but they are really sick if you can play em. Still 4-5 k haunts nonecrits inside arena. Never seen a full bis lock but i believe disc priest + lock could rape things out somehow.

I know people are underestimating affliction warlocks but they are really sick if you can play em. Still 4-5 k haunts nonecrits inside arena. Never seen a full bis lock but i believe disc priest + lock could rape things out somehow.

Warlocks don't have Dark Soul yet though, which is where their main pressure comes from. Not to mention no soulburn haunt talent. I don't see any locks adding enough pressure in a serious match-up. This is of course with affliction in mind. And with games being as fast paced as they are, affli locks just seems disadvantageous to say the very least.

Crit Stacked Aff can basically 2-4 shot anyone if you build the set right - Haunt Spam OP. Just requires the peels/uptime to do so. Its like Destro but instead of 1 Ember you have 4 Shards to start with. About the same in terms of struggling to get Embers/SSs back.

Well, I guess it might be a good thing I lvld but never got around to twinking my druid, since the hate for t3 is clearly real! I quit the game a while back but I've been thinking about coming back for some 60 goodness. Maybe if I added some stam enchants and went horde, maybe this "Shar" business could be evened out and the tears could dry.

If there are any 60 H guilds of real life adults out there that want me, let me know. If not, I guess the toon can continue to sit, unplayed. Maybe.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Kyraen/advanced

Violane#1236

Users who are viewing this thread