Ruin queues lately

Is it me or does Ruin need more alliance? I've been noticing some long queues horde side during prime time lately and I'm really suspecting not enough alliance queueing.

Just now took me 20 minutes for a 2nd WSG to pop. Perhaps I should level my alliance paladin. :confused:

edit: 10v6 H:A at the start

Great, 2 WSGs going, 15 minute queue and that last WSG wasn't even fun. I like a challenge, not an asswhoopin :(

bah,

I was told to roll horde (/ xfer) because there were too many alliance.

Now, I have both, but wtf.

Ironman!! :D boring games though.

We need more Alliance. We are able to get 2 WSGs and 3 once every week, but we would be able to run 3 like once a day if we had more Alliance.

haha ruin going down i guess its just good karama thats wat happens when u steal twinks from other battle grps eg. VENG !!!!

Stealthbot said:
haha ruin going down i guess its just good karama thats wat happens when u steal twinks from other battle grps eg. VENG !!!!

Ruin is not going down at all, we had 3 WSGs running at one time today for about 10 minutes :)!

Magnusopus said:
my dad could beat up your dad.

sadfacec.jpg

i will be there soon too, healboot, draeni priest. im trying to convince some of my Rampage friends over on Illidan to transfer or at least reroll as well.

From what I've experienced recently Alliance is pretty good on heals, they just have lots of really bad NE hunters and rogues that like to stay mid the entire game.

I've seen some crazy healing numbers coming out of that side though.

Zombie said:
From what I've experienced recently Alliance is pretty good on heals, they just have lots of really bad NE hunters and rogues that like to stay mid the entire game.

I've seen some crazy healing numbers coming out of that side though.

*cough* and one good dwarf hunter *cough*

Twinkytoes said:
*cough* and one good dwarf hunter *cough*

lol yeah. you usually seem pretty objective oriented as long as you don't catch any unsuspecting rogues out of stealth.

but you're no toemouth...

I play. Therefore horde owns.

Users who are viewing this thread