Ruin 1st Impressions...

Crilicilyn said:
So i xfered yesterday, and faction changed to horde tonight. It was a lot of fun seeing you guys too! Umm 2 things:

1:OMFG HORDE R QUEUEZ SO MUCH LONGER THAN ALLY

2:Ally had 2 hunters for the like 8 BG's i did w/ them, i broke even or close to it in wins/losses, but like no hunters rly?

Lol, pop me a /wave in BG's guys <3

QUES....were the other way around for awhile. horde ques were short around 1-12 minutes and alliance were 12-23++ minutes. many alliance have faction swapped to get horde items and grind "ambassador title" rep. things may change when or if they faction change back to the alliance?

alliance used to be hunter loaded in comparison to the horde. ally hunters have no real reason to faction swap ToW chest and SoW ring are BiS. screecher belt? i wouldn't swap unless i wanted to go for the title.

i have been leveling a paladin in the BGs, i have seen many ex-alliance horde hunter twinks that have blown the 19 bracket and are being leveled

First game I played in Ruin was so bad...

Then things picked up :)

Crilicilyn said:
<3 i had to, needed gulch's and arenas. Main is not xferring.

u laffd at me in wsg

Painaid said:
If ur losing 90% of all wsg games just realize there's only one thing in common with all of those games...

^_^ truefax, horde won around 80% of the games on emberstorm till ally stopped queing I'd say.

IF YOU"RE READING THIS I LOVE YOU DHAMP, I LOVE YOU BEACON!

shanker said:
i have seen many ex-alliance horde hunter twinks that have blown the 19 bracket and are being leveled

^and this makes me emo.

BigHato said:
u laffd at me in wsg

i'm sry! were u tht NE warrior xplicit or something? or the pally that turtled and jump crutched ontop of the lantern in ally base?

So I might come back for a bit. Is the Ruin Public Vent an actual vent? Anyone mind throwing me vents that I might have used.. I got a new comp and I dont have any vent infos.

Whats new? What have I missed out on? etc etc

And does Hato still suck?

Crilicilyn said:
i'm sry! were u tht NE warrior xplicit or something? or the pally that turtled and jump crutched ontop of the lantern in ally base?

Why would you be laughing at me?

Some of these are probably obvious, but they are nonetheless my first impressions of Ruin 19 WSG:

Players are in general very well geared.

Most players understand how to play their class pretty well.

A good percentage of players understand how to play WSG to win.

Way too many players have spent way too much time learning how to climb up walls and how to jump to places that are otherwise very hard to get to!

A good PUG can beat a mediocre Pre-made.

While there are still blowouts - most games are fairly competitive. There is usually enough talent that teams ahead are still at risk of losing if they fail to keep up the pressure.

The recent change of "last score wins in the case of a tie" has dramatically improved the quality of the games. While you still get turtles, the team down a point has a much greater incentive to score than before (wherein 1st score won in the case of a tie).

Evocate said:
So I might come back for a bit. Is the Ruin Public Vent an actual vent? Anyone mind throwing me vents that I might have used.. I got a new comp and I dont have any vent infos.

ily mo come back

basically on BH mh dead bait transfer to gnomeregan im stranded just got back into 19s CARRYING PAINAID IN 80 ARENA.

o and crili i am paLly but you laffed at me in midfield

Crilicilyn said:

XPLICIT IS HAWT, DO NOT CRITICIZE HIM BRO

nerdrage.gif

Btw, if you didn't know why I went all nerdrage it was because he's a good friend of mine. I'm on the same server as him too.

Evocate said:

Come on Shattered and get back into Revo, We need another priest for A-Team

BigHato said:
ily mo come back

basically on BH mh dead bait transfer to gnomeregan im stranded just got back into 19s CARRYING PAINAID IN 80 ARENA.

mh dead.. huh. I figured that would happen. gimme some vent info so I can talk to him and you and whoever else. I am going to roll a new 19 on a new account so I dont have a main etc. I don't want to get back into WoW full time blah blah.

Diisel for that reason ^^^ I cant play a priest for you. I won't be reactivating an account with a char higher then 39 on it which rules out all the ones I have.

Evocate said:
mh dead.. huh. I figured that would happen. gimme some vent info so I can talk to him and you and whoever else. I am going to roll a new 19 on a new account so I dont have a main etc. I don't want to get back into WoW full time blah blah.

Diisel for that reason ^^^ I cant play a priest for you. I won't be reactivating an account with a char higher then 39 on it which rules out all the ones I have.

il2.leetvent.com

thats cyclone vent get in nao

Ciren said:
Why would you be laughing at me?

lol! i dont have a focus laugh macro sorry ik i was accidently targetting u my B, i got mad at whoever it was fully reseting ur health bro, after the umpteenth time tht happened it gets rather annoying, especially when my team isn't having any offense.

BigHato said:

sry, whats ur chars name

palagiGGLe

lol! i dont have a focus laugh macro sorry ik i was accidently targetting u my B, i got mad at whoever it was fully reseting ur health bro, after the umpteenth time tht happened it gets rather annoying, especially when my team isn't having any offense.

U MAD

BigHato said:
palagiGGLe

Big hato... is that Spanish for big hat?

Ciren said:
U MAD

lol. Yes... Haha I guess u get odd teams all the time, in vengeance we had only a core Grp of players so certain things like me not having to solo offense was to be expected. Ruin gets quite a few more players from epeen obsessors to ppl just having fun, still, hit me up w/ a /hi and I want a rematch on Tht 1v1 we had =) c u around

Ciren said:
U MAD

no that would b gorro grande

i m hato and it has to be at least 6 letters so i put big

Users who are viewing this thread